simply a miracle; has changed my life; much better than any other energy drink

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wake ever morning in a fog. The very first thing I do (in fact, the thought of doing it gets me out of bed... even on weekends) is go mix up a glass of this and chug it down. As soon as the product hits my tongue the fog lifts (permanently for the rest of the day). Many many many times better than any "energy drink" I've ever tried (5-hour Energy is a distant second place to this) and cheaper too. Directions say you can take a second glass before lunch, but I usually don't need to. Just the initial kick from the first dose keeps me going all day on most days. I don't even think I could hold a job without this product. Thanks Durk and Sandy!

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3314185 on Apr 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had tried a product like this one from Pearson & Shaw years ago. Although the taste is a little different-- it still provides that mind clearing, slow increase in energy-- jsut as I had remembered. It is like something is sweeping the cobwebs out of the "attic".

Fast Blast is great

Posted by Reviewer2335416 on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I have been using fast blast and other Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw formulas for years and they give you energy and clarity without jitters.

A smart kickstart to your day

Posted by 5674945102932610301 on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fast Blast fills you up from the bottom up. You literally feel it rising through your body. Like a defrag, it clears your mind and soul so you can get ahead with ticking the tasks off your list with bouncyness and joy in your heart.

Excellent start to the day

Posted by Reviewer1116010 on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years. It gives a long-lasting boost to energy and mental focus, far superior to coffee. I highly recommend it, the price is right at iHerb.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer3078434 on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy this product... give me energy...love it.

Great "get up and go"

Posted by Reviewer2742534 on Jun 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I always trust the Pearson/Shaw products for being high quality. FastBlast helps me have more energy for my busy days w/o worrying about hurting my health!

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1197989 on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

the only way to start my day!!!

Fast Blast

Posted by Reviewer2081312 on Dec 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Just what I need in the morning

Terrific product

Posted by Reviewer2765706 on Nov 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Started using this product 2 years ago, an excellent product to help start your day - much better than multiple cups of coffee!

1 2