No results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I reposted "the bullet proof executive" review below. I now went through a bottle of this stuff and really expected more. I experienced no added energy, clarity, coffee-life awakenings, or fat-loss. I'm sure it's good quality oil and I liked the taste, but it's no miracle in a bottle, not for me anyway.

MCT oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time I've purchased this great, odorless, tasteless oil. Perfect to put in almost anything to sneak in some extra fatty acids - especially things like yogurt and smoothies. I've tried a few different brands of MCT oil and this seems to be of just as good quality as any other brand. I'm not quite sure if I've noticed any difference in energy levels or body temperature or anything like that, but I'll definitely keep on using this!

Great!

Posted by ElisMar on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic! I use it for my shakes/smoothies, on my salad or even in my coffee/tea!

Use all the time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I mix butter flavor into this and shake to mix. Spread on toast, potatoes, & corn it is super!

Good oil at a good price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it to make salad dressings and also add it to protein shakes.

My Morning Energy Source

Posted by tsalach on Mar 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Each day I have an hour to get ready for work and so I can only make a cup of hot yuan yang drink (coffee & tea mix) with 1 tbsp of this functional gourmet MCT oil. Get me going. I do feel energized. It is like intermittent fasting for me each morning. Other products that I have added into my drink are: coconut-ghee, Source Naturals Arthred and stevia. Thank You.

very good

Posted by norihito on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this for bulletproof coffee. This is very nice mct oil. I will buy again.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is an excellent source of omega 6, my skin isn't as dry ingesting the Gourmet MCT OIL, I even put a little bit on my cats paw she loves it.

Attention - low boiling point

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Know what, I overlooked "low boiling point" on the description. I bought a hot soup which was packed in a styrofoam cup. I poured 1 tablespoon of MCT in it and the cup started to melt within 2 mins.. Thus, don't use it on any styorfoam container if you're drinking soup, coffee or anything that is hot. As for the pros, i find that it helped in my constipation and hope it eventually help me in loses my stubborn fats.

Energy Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tons of great energy all morning when I take with my morning coffee. Helps me to attack the day, rather than vice versa. You know what I'm saying!

1 2