Helps my husband

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's often hard to tell if a product like this is helping or not until you don't take it for a while. I bought this product for my husband. He has cardiovascular concerns and is concerned about brain function since his father recently past from Alzheimer's. I can't speak to the brain function but I can say that my husband reports that he felt better overall while taking this supplement. He also reports that when he ran out of the product he noticed a marked change and felt sluggish as though his heart was having to work harder to move his blood around. He also asked me to get another bottle asap. I am not a medical professional and I'm only basing my recommendation on my husband's experience but I would recommend this product for anyone with issues like hardening of the arteries or plaque buildup.

Effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Years ago I had ringing in the ears and neck soreness so I had an MRI scan. Diagnosis: a bone spur at C1 or C2. Months later, I started taking these capsules--from four to eight per day--and the ringing has decreased while the spur causes much less discomfort. I will continue with these doses with the expectation that they will eliminate the spur completely. Oral chelation is very slow-acting so you have to stay with it, but I'm convinced these capsules are doing me a world of good.

Life Enhancement, EDTA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It would appear to be working as intended, have not been taking supplement for long so not easy to be precise as to effect. Peripheral Circulation appears to be much improved

Best garlic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product for detoxing heavy metals from the brain

Slow and Steady

Posted by coconut on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I believe this is a good product for the price. I have difficulty excreting heavy metals and my holistic doctor suggested EDTA. I bought some from his office and it was quite expensive. I switched to this product. I can tell it is not quite as strong as the one at the doctor's office, but I do believe it is worth the change to this product. Some people can't take this on an empty stomach. I can as long as I have a big glass of water. Chelation takes time though. Slow and steady use will show results. Don't give up to quickly.

Life Enhancement, DTA Chelator Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The best that I have ever gotten and used

Great quality and value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like that Malic acid and garlic is added to EDTA. Both Malic acid and garlic aid in detoxing. No need to buy them separately, i.e. less capsules to swallow.

average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Average. I have tried a better product me personally.

EDTA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I guess it does what it is supposed to for an oral EDTA product. Don't take on an empty stomach. It will make it sore for about 10 minutes.

Mr

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

About 4.5 years ago I needed 2 stents in my heart. 1 stent was successful. The 2nd was too hard and the surgeon didn't want to break it. I began taking EDTA after researching it. Around 1 year later the stent was too easy for the surgeon to put into place. Between stent operations the only change in my life was Life Enhancement, EDTA Chelator Complex.

1 2