Help

Works excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for the purpose of oobes and lucid dreams, and it works excellent for this purpose.

Great produt for memory and well being

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It has really helped me with my memory problems and general well being feeling. I have tried other suplements including 5 HTP, Ginko, Phosphatidylserine and others, but this has help me the best,

+1d2 INT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm in my mid-30's and this stuff legititmately works wonders. The powerful effect it has on my dreams after only one day had me sold. Now after six months or so I literally feel like someone added more RAM to my brain's CPU!

Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My Father has dementia - and this seems to help, doesn't take the memory loss away - but I noticed that when he didn't use it, there was a considerable difference in how he functioned during the day.

Works great for memory enhancement!

Posted by Gomommygo on Oct 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

At 60 years old I feel like I upgraded my mental hard-drive! Make sure to follow directions (start out with only the 4MG dose for a few weeks or you may get a headache) and always drink a lot of water with it. Dehydration causes headaches, too: I also use the Jarrow Neuro Optimizer which makes your brain work faster, too. I can really feel the difference on the days I run out the door without it. My brain literally slows down. Then I remember - I forgot my brain vitamins!

Great Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I brought this product mainly for lucid dreaming, and i have not been disappointed.

re possible Alzheimers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

my wife would appear to be some better as a result of taking 3 capsules a day [meals]

still not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Noticed a slight increase in concentration from this, it is enhanced somewhat when you take a good b supplement alongeside so yeah it does work on recall, although it is no miracle stand alone memory enhancer; better with a supplement protocol.

Helps with a lot of different things for me...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Galantamind helps my with my studies. I have ADD-pi, and it helps me focus and "get on" with the tasks I have to do. Seems to help me sleep better at night too since I am more active during the day (and more exhausted in the evenings). Helps me cut down on nicotine use too. I don't really like nicotine, although it helps me focus sometimes, I still use it more or less compulsively like an addict. Galantamind makes me much more sensitive to the effects of nicotine which makes me smoke much less, which is a good thing! I have used Galanamind before, it's one of the supplements I keep in stock at all times to function better. Don't know who to recommend it to. But if you have ADD with predominantly inattentive symptoms then give it a try! The bottle is expensive but lasts a while. (I take ½-1 pill per day)

CDB