Great produt for memory and well being

Posted by Reviewer2377105 on Apr 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It has really helped me with my memory problems and general well being feeling. I have tried other suplements including 5 HTP, Ginko, Phosphatidylserine and others, but this has help me the best,

Works excellent

Posted by Reviewer2175913 on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for the purpose of oobes and lucid dreams, and it works excellent for this purpose.

+1d2 INT

Posted by Reviewer2151304 on Jan 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm in my mid-30's and this stuff legititmately works wonders. The powerful effect it has on my dreams after only one day had me sold. Now after six months or so I literally feel like someone added more RAM to my brain's CPU!

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1608483 on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My Father has dementia - and this seems to help, doesn't take the memory loss away - but I noticed that when he didn't use it, there was a considerable difference in how he functioned during the day.

re possible Alzheimers

Posted by Reviewer3234831 on Nov 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

my wife would appear to be some better as a result of taking 3 capsules a day [meals]

Great Product.

Posted by 5332380607963240708 on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I brought this product mainly for lucid dreaming, and i have not been disappointed.

Works great for memory enhancement!

Posted by Gomommygo on Oct 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

At 60 years old I feel like I upgraded my mental hard-drive! Make sure to follow directions (start out with only the 4MG dose for a few weeks or you may get a headache) and always drink a lot of water with it. Dehydration causes headaches, too: I also use the Jarrow Neuro Optimizer which makes your brain work faster, too. I can really feel the difference on the days I run out the door without it. My brain literally slows down. Then I remember - I forgot my brain vitamins!

still not sure

Posted by Reviewer1685308 on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Noticed a slight increase in concentration from this, it is enhanced somewhat when you take a good b supplement alongeside so yeah it does work on recall, although it is no miracle stand alone memory enhancer; better with a supplement protocol.

Helps with a lot of different things for me...

Posted by Reviewer2726041 on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Galantamind helps my with my studies. I have ADD-pi, and it helps me focus and "get on" with the tasks I have to do. Seems to help me sleep better at night too since I am more active during the day (and more exhausted in the evenings). Helps me cut down on nicotine use too. I don't really like nicotine, although it helps me focus sometimes, I still use it more or less compulsively like an addict. Galantamind makes me much more sensitive to the effects of nicotine which makes me smoke much less, which is a good thing! I have used Galanamind before, it's one of the supplements I keep in stock at all times to function better. Don't know who to recommend it to. But if you have ADD with predominantly inattentive symptoms then give it a try! The bottle is expensive but lasts a while. (I take ½-1 pill per day)

Seem to be effective

Posted by Reviewer2698345 on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The product enables one to remember things more easily as well as to focus more deeply.

1 2