Help

Inner Power is the Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for releasing growth hormone when you work out and want to lose weight.

the best of its kind

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I work out a lot, almost every day, and the combination of Arginine and choline from this product is making a big difference. I have more energy and metabolic boost - it's helping my body turn food into leaner muscle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Definitely worth the purchase.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product before and the new formula is equally good as the old formula.

inner power

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have total confidence in Durk and Sandy formulas. These two research scientists know how to put the ingredients together in a way that lets your body use them successfully. This formula helps me develop muscle and is equally good for your heart...with a nitric oxide release.

This is an excellent product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This arginine-rich formula has given me muscle-toning and fat burning results for years. I use it off and on, and can note the muscle toning effect overnight or within an hour or so. I use it before skiing or physical exertion and have much better stamina and muscle control. Also helps my vocal range when I sing barbershop. Whittles my midriff starting at waist and carves both up and down from there with continued use. I am not kidding. Try it.

work-out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this product in the morning on an empty stomach. It gives me energy to exercise and rebuilds muscle tissue. Love this company, too.

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

disloves easily in water.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

About 30 minutes after taking, complete boost and superior stamina and workout.

Inner Power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take Inner Power with WOW before working out every morning (and have for more than 20 years). WOW gives me energy and Inner Power increases the effects of the work out on circulation and muscle mass. I enjoy the taste and notice the performance improvement and the lack there of if I forget and skip a serving before a workout. This is the best product for those with a long term, consistent exercise program.

1 2