Help

No more oops I forgot with my Memory Upgrade II!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The MEMORY UPGRADE II drink is awesome! My whole family uses it and I can attest to the fact that it really works! I have problems with my short term memory due to a terrible car accident and since I've been taking MEMORY UPGRADE II it has helped me immensely to where I am able to focus more on things without forgetting what I was doing....!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for more than 15 years and will continue to until they won't let me.

memory upgrade II

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, this stuff went gummy. I'm still using it, and it seems to taste all right, but it's supposed to be a powder, and was a powder. I didn't leave the lid off, or expose it to moisture. I was careful to tighten the lid after use. But it got quite gummy anyway, and takes a bit of force to scoop up a glob of it with a spoon or a fork. Let me know if I shouldn't be using it in its current condition. I suppose the ingredients are still there, but they may have changed in some way due to the transformation from a powder to a glob.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used the product for several years. I take it in the morning and at lunch. It prevents me from tiring in the afternoon at work. Iherb is a great company to buy products from. I have never had any problems and I like the sale prices. Thanks for a great company.

Awesome Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for about 6 months now, every night before bed, and I've had great results. I've been using it as part of a weight loss regimen. I train with weights three times a week and I feel much healthier and have gotten much leaner. I will be taking this product as long as I can afford it.

GREAT VALUE AND PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this formulation for 14 years now and will continue to as it is so important to my memory, focus and attention to detail in my work. Great value in the Kilogram size too.

Life Enhancement, Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

helps my memory and keep going all day.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is excelent and lives up to its name!

Memory help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good,The B Vitamins give me vivid dreams if taken before bedtime

Good Formulation