NanoCurcuminoids

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I read online nano curcuminoids might help cirrhosis of the liver. This was research done in India I think. The NanoBioSphere delivery system is interesting and seems effective. I do like this product, but I also like Life Extension Super Bio-Curcumin and Eclectic Turmeric. I think I'll try combining NanoCurcuminoids with Eclectic Institute Turmeric next time. I also always take ginger with turmeric.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this product much better than the CoCurcumin manufactured by a competing company. The CoCurcumin came in powder format which made it difficult to swallow after a few months of consumption due to its strong taste. Also, there was additional time spent mixing it with fluids. The NanoCurcuminoids comes in a pill form which allows for quick consumption and no strong taste.

NanoCurcuminoids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The amount of Curcumin in this product is small enough that it does not bother my stomach. Researchers have rated this technology highly. I have only recently started this product, so cannot comment on results yet, so am holding back on five stars.

Curcumin Bioavailability

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Curcumin would be the miracle supplement if it wasn't for its low bioavailability. Researchers recommend nano-curcumin, but only Life Enhancement seems to sell it. Good work!