Superb gentle AHA exfoliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is great stuff very gently and effective can even be used around the eye area without irritation and all areas of the body with great results

new feeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this product.....my skin always looks and feels better when using this. Another winning formula from Durk Pearson.

Excellent Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Completely equals out the my rough skin texture.

Excellent Anttioxidant Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My slightly oily, aging skin really appreciates this clear lotion. I mix it with Life Enhancement's Living Skin and apply it nightly underneath a light moisturizer (New Feeling is colorless, but Living Skin will add an orange tone to your face, which is why I apply this combination of products at night.) It keeps my skin smooth and glowing; I have used it for several years and am very pleased. Because this product is not packaged in a jar, its antioxidants remain stable. You may want to combine New Feeling with a moisturizer, as I do. Any way you look at it, this product is a real find!

Skin Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works good on unwanted pimples.

Too shiny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Didn't matify using the advised technique

Had to throw it away!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Yuck, this stuff was terrible! I tried several times to "use it correctly" but it was just WEIRD. It felt "slimey" for lack of a better word. Left my skin feeling STICKY. It also smelled BAD. Maybe I got a bad batch, but don't waste your money on it. I like to give positive reviews, but have to be blunt on this product! :(

Still Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

first used this product when it first came out and it is still wonderful.

best source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

You are definitely the best source for many products. Your prices are fantastic and the shipping in so reasonable.

Great skin refresher

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff does a great job on my skin and the iHerb price is 1/4 of what I've had to pay before. Nice work iHerb!!!

1 2