I love Personal Radical Shields

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw's Personal Radical Shields for over 20 years and my doctor tells me that I am as healthy as I was when I was in my twenties! I owe it to Durk and Sandy!

Anti-oxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been consuming this for 23+ years And....I can still run, jump, & spin. It is what Does Not happen to you, as you grow old, that counts!

delivers what is promised.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over ten years, if I stop using it I can most defenitely feel the difference. I count on it to maintain my health while training for Ironman competitions!

Increased in energy. Body experienced flush for 30 mins as per product explained on label but fine.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant Multi antioxidant combination.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Best on the Market. Formulated by Durk & Sandy who operate on a level above everyone else.

My Staple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been takin' this since 1982. Long before most of you knew about Pierson & Shaw. I think my body needs it. It's not what it does for you - It's what doesn't happen to you . . that counts.

Life Enhancement Personal Radical Shield

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We have taken these vitamins for years Probably 20 years at least and they always prove to be the best at helping to keep us in top running condition Excellent

prs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i have been taking prs for almost 30 years, probably the healthiest years of my life. thank you durk and sandy for making a difference in my life. patty b

I've been taking this since it came out...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After reading "Life Extension" 26 years ago, I cobbled together my supplement regimen. I was so grateful when this became available. It's not the only supplement I take, but it is the core of my regimen. I would not be without it!

The keystone product to any health regiment.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Health insurance in a bottle! The perfect blend of nutrients for a sound body. The only multivitamin I've taken for 30 years. Durk Pearson quality creations are the very best.

1 2