Five stars for an excellent potassium supplement

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I consider this potassium a must have. I can really feel the benefits of this product helping to balance electrolytes, more so than potassium gluconate or potassium chloride, neither of which were as beneficial (for me). Definitely best to take with meals as per label, as any form of supplemental potassium can upset the stomach. Minimal fillers.

hard on the stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the few high dosage potassium products available, but I have had difficulty tolerating it. Taken on an empty stomach it causes very uncomfortable cramping. However, even when taken with food it causes a lot of gas, presumably due to the bicarbonate. I've switched to Now's Potassium Gluconate Powder product which I am able to tolerate quite well.

very potent potassium supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If I eat out and its a pretty high sodium meal, I take a couple of these capsules to balance my sodium/ potassium ratio and keeps the body in balance

good potassium supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best potassium supplement around. And iherb has the best prices!

Order was flawless, product in perfect shape with great expire date.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Beyond taking it to a lab to have it analyzed for purity, the product is perfect. It was shipped fast, delivered in perfect condition with a far off expiration date. I don't think you could ask for more than that.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this potassium supplement.

Too hard on the gut

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My wife can take this but I find it makes my stomach upset no matter how or when I take it.

Trying out this product