Life Enhancement, Sleep Tight

Posted by Reviewer1289122 on Jul 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

FABULOUS! Finally I am sleeping AND dreaming again.

Sleep support

Posted by Reviewer2758172 on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

these work for me - and I've tried alot of different sleep supplements in the past.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Jan 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product has really helped me solve my post menopausal sleep problems

EXCELLENT DREAMS

Posted by Reviewer2525588 on Mar 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with this product--on second bottle now. Dramatically enhanced dream states both in frequency and vividness. Makes sleeping more more satisfying--something to look forward to.

Vivid Dreams

Posted by 5467031263396219262 on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was able to get a full nights rest using this product. I reviewed the companies Life enhancement website. The formulators all seem to be medical doctors. The idea behind this sleep formula is to use 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) and Melatonin, The B5 and B6 vitamins help the 5-HTP to cross the blood brain barrier. 5-HTP is the building block to produce Serotonin and Melatonin. You are essentially giving your brain the nutrients it needs to produce these chemicals. The only flaws I saw in this product is nothing in it is time released. I combined this supplement with iherb's Olympian Labs 10mg time released Melatonin. This seemed to take me past the four hour drop off before I would wake up. Full Disclosure I live two blocks from a very active fire department that provided 3500 24/7 house calls last year. I am not exaggerating when I say they like tooting their own horn.

sleep tight

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

works well but avoid supplemental calcium didnt realize cal was in here

Long term insomniac - sometimes seems to work

Posted by 5698108914219800063 on May 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like these capsules, but for a long-term insomniac, I find that sometimes they seem to work and others, I'm not sure. Anyway, the ingredients are a good combination and it is a much more healthy option than sleeping pills.

works well for restful sleep

Posted by 5243134238506953257 on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Instead of Ambien I am using this supp which is not habit forming and altho less effective than benzos, is still somewhat effective for drifting off to sleep

Life Enhancement SleepTight 90 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1144958 on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't that impressed by this formula, I still woke up throughout the night, my issue was withdrawing from nicotene, for someone that just needs something relaxing and to fall asleep all of the ingrediants listed in the product are wonderful for that.

headache..

Posted by 5108232840035526090 on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

next day, it gave me a baaad headache and felt so weary .. and i could'nt sleep at all.

1 2