Not just for over 40's - there's also a 30 cap bottle if unsure/buying for first time

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This isn't something I'll continue to buy, though it definitely provided an energy boost and great that there are no fillers. I saw another review that said they read up to three caps a day is OK (which I did try), but I found one was sufficient to benefit from energy/mood wise. Three was too much for me and caused a bit of an unpleasant chain reaction, starting with breathlessness (though that did help me confirm something, so not a waste of time). There's also a 30-cap bottle which is a good option for first time buyers. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Life in a pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am 47 years old and I had a stroke EXACTLY right at the start of my menopause. The doctors couldn't find any cause for the stroke, I had low blood pressure, low cholesterol, but I knew that it was hormone-related. I had trouble with the thyroid years ago, and I suspected that the thyroid wasn't working right, even though the TSH was within normal limits. I researched the internet and I found out that when thyroid hormone is low then progesterone is low, which makes estrogen dominant, and estrogen causes blood clots. To make a long story short, within a few days after I started Thyroplex I felt like my own younger self, it was like I found the elixir of life.

Very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was experiencing hot flashes, low energy and sleepless nights. Tried so many different supplements and nothing really worked to give me a long term result. I read some material about glandulars then stumbled upon this product and decided to give it a try as it didn't contain porcine glandulars nor any fillers. Well I was delighted. I started with only 1 in the morning and felt an improvement. I later read it would be safe taking 3 a day so I increased the dosage. Since 3 a day I've been ecstatic. I've returned to almost normal energy, wellbeing and sleep levels. I'm on to my 3 bottle but will give it a break when I feel its time. I was a vegan for many years and never really wanted animal products. I have always relied on herbs but somehow I've found these glandulars amazing in restoring my wellbeing and energy. I don't care about the price at all as I've spent lots on other supplements. I'm happy to pay for something that's giving me the result I need. Thank you to the manufacturer!

Seems like a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I honestly can't say if or how much this product is helping. I hope it is. I was tested by my GP for hypothyroid and, as is sadly common, I tested out just fine though I have had several of the symptoms of low thyroid. After doing a bit of research I found this product, which according to all the health gurus I've read from, has the right ingredients--real animal organs. I figured taking this won't hurt me. I've been taking it for about 6 months and I guess I would say that my symptoms have diminished a bit. Weight gain, dry skin and fatigue seemingly not so much of a problem now. I am also taking homeopathic iodine drops and have added some dried seaweed seasonings to my diet along with increasing my fish oil. Hope this info helps someone.

ThyroPlex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this supplement for a month now and I believe this is one of reasons that I have been able to really control my weight. I'm not overweight, but have always struggled with every little morsel.I no longer have to worry so much, as my weight has stabilized. I love this product and am re-ordering. Thank you..

seems effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my partner is using this product for symptoms of sub-clinical hypothyroid. she has been taking it for 6 weeks and describes many positive results, including: - increased (to normal range) basal body temperature - warmer hands and feet even in cold winter weather - gradual, consistent increase in energy overall - decreased brain fog - improved sleep quality so far, so good! thanks for carrying this high-quality product at a reasonable price.

thryoplex woman

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

after researchingthisproduct decided to try it,have used it for 6 mos, feel better in every way, more energy,weight loss,improved wellbeing during menopause

Headaches & Elevated Estrogen

Posted by PantryPractitioner on Apr 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had been using this product for around 6 months. In the early months it was fine- it increased my energy a little, helped me to lose a little weight and kept any menopausal symptoms at bay. More recently however I found that I was developing severe headaches which resolved when i stopped taking Thyroplex and quickly returned on even the smallest dose. I performed a saliva hormone test and found that my estrogen is quite elevated compared to marginally elevated progesterone. Since stopping the supplement hot flushes have been increasing along with a regain of weight- my LH and FSH hormones are quite elevated also.

Best product on the market!! IHERB YOU ROCK!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I cannot go without this supplement!! If I start getting low on these I start getting anxious!! Women, if you have had hormone issues, or you have had a total hysterectomy like myself, this is your solution! I have tried every patch, pill, and bi-est cream to balance out my hormone levels, and nothing has worked like this, alongside soy milk, and progesterone cream. Please don't let the price deter you! You will drop weight and feel better than ever!

Subtle but definite difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started feeling more normal after taking this for a week, and have started taking two capsules. Life doesn't seem as difficult now.

1 2 3 4