Help

Seems Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Being an eternal optimist I have purchased many products that promised help with weight loss. This is the first one that I feel is actually helping. Lost 7 pounds in 4 weeks with only a very small reduction in calories and no increase in exercise. My waist measurement is also down an 1.5 inches. Just had a week away on holidays and overindulged a bit, but kept taking this product. With the extra calories I expected I may put weight on, and was pleasantly surprised when I came back weighing the same. Very happy to find something that really does seem to work - will keep using this product.

disappointed

Posted by droopyyoupi on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

doesn't have any effect on me , waste of money

Will definately order again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product curbs appetite making it easier to shed pounds - no undesirable side effects - will definitely be purchasing again

L. E. advanced anti adipocyte formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

exceptional for appetite control and wt. loss. blood sugar levels also decreased. would highly recommend.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

its good product but you have to use it for at least 4 months but diet is a must

Ideal for battling elevated serum glucose as well . . .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this both as a post meal glucose clearance agent and post workouts to aid the insulin uptake/ carry of aminos, etc. to the muscles. Well documented studies backing it.

Don't waste your money!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a big eater. I get around 1500 calorie a day. I just wanted to lose 10 pounds. It's been a month, I haven't lost one pound yet. I'm on second bottle and still waiting...