My mother say that it has work for osteoarthritis of knee

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The cost is quite expensive. You need to try use about 1 month

New product to me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Other products I tried didn't work for me so I decided to give this a try. So far the swelling seems to be much less in my fingers. It seems to be working pretty well but it's really too soon to know what it will do on the long haul. Worth a try for sure.

great discovery for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it arrived last night, i took 2 capsules and slept all night in comfort. I did not wake up because of my hands hurting. I will continue buying the product as it takes care of my rheumatoid arthritis in my hands . 5 stars

For my dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my dog. He tore his CL (the equivalent of an ACL injury in a person) and has had two knee surgeries on the same knee to fix it (they botched the first operation). As a result, he has some arthritis in that joint, even though he's a young dog. He's my running buddy and I was worried he wouldn't be able to run with me anymore. I did some research online and found that UCII had been tested in dogs that had arthritis. Since those lab tests not only showed it was safe for dogs, but marked improvement in their symptoms, I decided to try it. That was several months ago. I am SO glad I did. He is so much improved, it's hard to tell he has a bad knee at all. His vet gave him the okay to run with me again! We're back to running 5 miles a day & he's shows no signs of limping. Given how well this worked for my dog, I imagine it would work wonders for people with arthritis, too.

ArthroMax Advanced is worth to try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have taken the ArthroMax Advanced for 6 months. The pain and discomfort of my knee reduced immediately, 3 months later it literally disappeared. If you have same problem, the ArthroMax Advanced is worth to try.

Otimo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Produto muito bom!!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my mom. It seems to help a little.

UC-II

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product, taking two months, UC ii personally feel better than glucosamine

amazing if expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great results and cheaper than from the manufacture LEF has become a bit of a price gouger but affordable here

No Way of Telling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Too soon to tell. Since this feeds the bones, I would only know long term if I don't have problems. This product falls into my overall maintenance program.

1 2