Hmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After taking these for a month, I decided to make sure they were dissolving, so, I put a couple in my mouth and, guess what, the covering does not dissolve. I bit into one and the center dissolved but the covering was like plastic. After reading the previous review, I was shocked to see that this is not a Life Extension product and the manufacturer is nowhere to be found. It could be made in China or Iraq for all I know. I'm dumping too.

Life Extension, Aspirin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good price and quality. Protects the stomach.

my life saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this aspirin especially because of it's size. It doesn't upset my stomach either

Effective product for a very cheap price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very effective to ease the pain of the headaches.

Aspirin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A daily Low Dose should shield from cancer

You should know that there are extras...!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Shipped to Canada Expiry: 1 year and 3 month...not goog enough In addition to shipping charged by IHerb of 10$ you will pay 1. HST tax 2. Processing fees 3. collect on delivery fees In my case extra 22$ for EXPRESS DELIVERY that I did NOT ask for...!! that is on a shipment 43$ htat is 51% extra..!! Thank you very much iHerb Not happy at all

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

ok

Keep the Stroke away

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Take one a day to help keep a stroke from hitting your body. Its no fun when it hits you. And after is really the tough part. Getting your body back to work the way it was.

Great to have these available

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is not available in Hk so its great to be able to purchase these small dosage aspirins. Very quick getting here too. Thank you.

Low Dose Aspirin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The low dose aspirin I get from iHerb is great. I take it as part of a daily regimen for heart problems. The cost is amazing, but the best part is the shipping. I live overseas and it usually takes about 4 days to get my order. Great product and great service. Thanks!!