Good for vision

Posted by Romero on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I read something about benfo protecting blood vessels of the eye, indeed I saw a diference in red spots and overall vision, rate 5 because work more than I expected.

Works Great !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am a Diabetic and this really helps with the neuropothy in my legs, I take as directed on the label, everyday and I don't have any leg pains, if I go without taking this for just two days, the pain starts back up.

Kidneys never better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Kidneys never better

Diabetic Nuropathy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband had alot of nerve pain in his legs, especially at night, due to being a Diabetic. Taking these as suggested on the label, 4 a day; his pain has subsided greatly and he is able to sleep much better now. Going to a chiropractor regularly also helped his Nuropathy.

Benfotiamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great supplement for diabetes.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Using it with q10, magnesium and karnosine for heart problems.

I give it a try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I read many positive and negative opinion about this stuff. As I'm a borderline type 2 diabetic I give it a shot before I move to something stronger. So far no any negative effects, my blood sugar is a bit less than before. Lets see how it works out after a few weeks.

Life Extension, Benfotiamine with Thiamine, 100 mg, 120 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (5/5). A high quality product.

~Too early to judge if this is working~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Developed some numbness ball of both feet several years ago called neural neuropathy - it is not a diabetic condition as have been checked via blood tests. My Functional Doctor (GP) recommended I try Benfotiamine and only been taking less than 2 weeks so probably too early to tell. Some days I have noted that there appears some remote feeling in certain areas of the foot but certainly too soon to say for sure. I will keep taking this as it is an essential fat soluble "B" vitamin and I do have mal-absorption issues which may have added to the problem initially~

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I notice a difference in my neuropathy and will continue taking this product.

1 2