Really effective cure for knee pain

Posted by 5658507729614075872 on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tried this and I have to say that it really helped to reduce and rid me of all the pain I've suffered in my knee joint. Really happy that I could continue my active lifestyle of sports after I started with this.

This is the best Patented UC-II product iherb sells

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

60 Small Non-Gelatin Caps. This product is easy to swallow and according to research, Non-Gelatin capsules have smaller risk to attach to esophagus and harm it than gelatin capsules. Now Foods UC-II is exactly the same product and is cheaper, except Now Foods contains 72 trace minerals. 72 minerals include toxic ones like cadmium and lead. I will switch to Now Foods immediately if they remove the toxic added minerals. Trace minerals should be sold entirely separately so customers have a freedom of choice.

Works for osteoarthritis

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought those for my mother and they have made a difference to her very bad arthritis. It is not a miracle cure but she certainly can feel an improvement

Arthritis Relief

Posted by 5335754520012523871 on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product as recommended for 2 years for arthritic joint pain and reduced movement. It has proved much better than the fish oil previously used and is without the side effect of blood thinning. My daughter has also found it effective.

Very happy with this product

Posted by 5317612740044623254 on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very happy with this product

Good price

Posted by 5622271673407072446 on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Got to know about UC-II through a doctor who sells it at almost 2.5x this price. Tried another brand from iHerb, but it tastes weird. So switch back to Life Extension, though it is pricier. Ultra small tablets, easy to consume.

Good product.

Posted by 5246193789688125215 on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Small caps and just 1 cap per day .

3 stars