Really effective cure for knee pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tried this and I have to say that it really helped to reduce and rid me of all the pain I've suffered in my knee joint. Really happy that I could continue my active lifestyle of sports after I started with this.

Works for osteoarthritis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought those for my mother and they have made a difference to her very bad arthritis. It is not a miracle cure but she certainly can feel an improvement

Arthritis Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product as recommended for 2 years for arthritic joint pain and reduced movement. It has proved much better than the fish oil previously used and is without the side effect of blood thinning. My daughter has also found it effective.

Complete and easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a lot of trouble swallowing most capsules, and this one is perfect. I am also confident that I am getting excellent quality from a reputable and trusted brand like Life Extension. This will be one of my regular supplements. I am already experiencing less joint pain, and improved flexibility.

Good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Got to know about UC-II through a doctor who sells it at almost 2.5x this price. Tried another brand from iHerb, but it tastes weird. So switch back to Life Extension, though it is pricier. Ultra small tablets, easy to consume.

Very happy with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very happy with this product

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Small caps and just 1 cap per day .

Got Stomachache After Taking It

Posted by big savings on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Don't know if I should continue taking it or not. Wasted.

3 stars