Magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my new favorite supplement! Take it about an hour before bed and you can feel the calming effect take over. It helps me fall asleep quickly and sleep well through the night without feeling lethargic in the mornings.

no effect on sleeping issues

Posted by Anaterma on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

just maybe i had some calming effect first time i tried it. but then there was no effect on my terrible out-of-control insomnia whatsoever. i believe it still has some health benefits. most likely won't repurchase. terribly overpriced.

Did not work as expected.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband took these at night to help with sleep. it helped to fall asleep but then he would wake up at 4 and could not go back to sleep/ which never happens to him. he stopped the tablets and did not wake up at 4 anymore so the tablets definitely altered his sleep pattern

2 caps does the trick.

Posted by mozzer on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm pleasantly surprised with these. 2 caps is the perfect amount for me. It works quick and with no grogginess the next day. Stack with 400mg chelated magnesium right before bed for quality sleep.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I usually fall asleep quickly, but wake up in the middle of the night. I had found that when I took 1/2 of my Life Extension multi calcium dose, and extra Magnesium just before bed I slept better most of the time. When I have problems The Milk Peptides are great if I can't go to sleep,or if I wake up about midnight or 1 am. Good stuff for me!

Great sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Combines well with a little melatonin. No grogginess in the morning. Despite a dairy intolerance, I handle these peptides without GI distress.

Seems to work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried these on one occasion only, but that one capsule seemed to do some good.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It helps me relax. I take one capsule when I wake at 1 - 4 a.m. and it makes me calm enough most of the times to allow myself to sleep. It is not a sleeping pill, but if you have come so far in your insomnia-troubleshooting to know that it depends on how you feel and react (regardless of cortisol, adrenaline etc.) to your sleeplessness this product is wonderful. I am so grateful that this ships to me in Sweden, and I use it consistently :)

Seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taken before bed seems to help sleep quality. Passionflower caps by Gaia also help.

Bioactive Milk Peptides surprisingly effective for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I keep on being surprised at how well this works for me. Usually take 1/2 a cap before bed and/or if wake up in the middle of the night and works most of the time.

1 2