Very healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking it for a week. It's very good for stomach, cures inflammation and pain. I take it on empty stomach and its very soothing. Its price is higher than oil in a bottle, but very convenient to take.

v.helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

just make sure you don't drink anything hot after taking this for atleast 15 mins or follow with food, helped me allot after my surgery, stopped the wound from infecting & curbed down my candida in my digestive system, will buy again

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I truly believe this product has helped boost my immune system. I recently caught a bug from my boyfriend but, I recovered a lot faster than he did. I think this product totally helped!

Great Recommendation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to me to help with inflammation. I have arthritic knees and shoulders. I started taking the capsules about 1 1/2 years ago and I have noticed that the inflammation in my knees, shoulders is better. I take one capsule in the morning with my breakfast and 1 in the evening with my dinner. I am still working everyday even though I am at my retirement age. I will continue to take the product because I am not in a hurry to have knee surgery!!

Cure to all save for death,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

have not had any infections since starting this product! Good size for travel.

great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, it works as advertised!! I was having hot flashes, but now they are few and far between.

Lubricating joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this due to a suggestion that it might help lubricate joints. As a vegetarian, I use it in lieu of Krill oil. It seems to be helping my hands. Is a good anti-inflamatory.

I needed a more natural form of anti-inflamatory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take ibuprofen 4 times a day as part of my pain control regime. Even at a low 200mg dose of ibuprofen and food in my stomach, I make gastric/duodenal ulcers. This helps but it's not a complete replacement for ibuprofen. Maybe if I took this 4 times a day, I could replace the ibuprofen completely, but I'm not sure my budget would allow for this.

excellent product !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

bought it 4 times and will buy it again.. thank u !

Great for biofilms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started this product to help break down biofilms. Easy to swallow. Can take with or without food. Does give an oregano taste when you burp it up.

1 2 3