I use this daily...

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've taken mega-doses of vitamin c daily for decades. This is my favorite. It is buffered, so it won't cause stomach upset. It is also quite economical, and doesn't taste too bad. Highly recommended. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

So ez c

Posted by Reviewer1573879 on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this powder. Put it in my daily water. The ingredients are good, it has a slight fizz to it and no sugar. One teaspoon provides 4,000 mg. of Vitamin C and it doesn't upset my stomach

Life Extension is correct name

Posted by Reviewer1649711 on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This powder has definitely improved my quality of life! I use to say that I caught all "bugs" that I heard about or was exposed to. Now, I haven't been sick in over 6 months and it is due to this vitamin C powder. Very easy to take too!

Best buffered vitamin C available

Posted by Reviewer1999801 on Dec 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant taste compared to other brands and buffering agent though if taking more than 5g per day should probably use sodium ascorbate or look closely at the level of intake of buffering agents.

Vitamin C powder

Posted by Reviewer1967438 on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect vitamin C powder to mix in cold drinks to stop internal inflammation! Drug free for medical issues since starting on high vitamin C powder...

excellent buffered C powder

Posted by Reviewer1077828 on Nov 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take 5 grams a day of Vitamin C and the powder is an excellent sustitute for five or ten capsules. Add to juice or smoothie. Excellent value.

Yeah

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on Dec 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My stomach is so sensitive. I tried many ester C, or other stomach sensitive vitamin C, and all made me cramp badly. This one, I can take a teaspoon and get the 4,000 mg without any cramping. I drink this during a meal. I am also so happy about iherb.com. I live in Singapore and my products come to me within days, without expensive shipping like I have to pay with orders from Amazon and such.

very synthetic taste

Posted by Reviewer2924183 on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think I go back to camucamu powder which you also need a lot less and has all the cofactors in it too

Getting more Vit C the easy way

Posted by Reviewer1310850 on May 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Adding powdered Vit C to tea is a great way to up your Vit C without popping tons of pills. The Life Extension buffered powder mixes well, but you need to be careful about the fizz factor when adding to hot water.

Super Power Gentle on Sstomech

Posted by 5237675822009079133 on Nov 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is super powder vitamin C supports immune system specially for cancer patients who need large amount of vitamin C during conventional treatments yet it's very gentle on the stomach. My mother has been taking 10 hm per day on divided dosages for nearly 11 months now with no complains...I highly Recommend ! If you like my review PLEASE hit YES button ^__^