I use this daily...

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've taken mega-doses of vitamin c daily for decades. This is my favorite. It is buffered, so it won't cause stomach upset. It is also quite economical, and doesn't taste too bad. Highly recommended. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

So ez c

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this powder. Put it in my daily water. The ingredients are good, it has a slight fizz to it and no sugar. One teaspoon provides 4,000 mg. of Vitamin C and it doesn't upset my stomach

Best buffered vitamin C available

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant taste compared to other brands and buffering agent though if taking more than 5g per day should probably use sodium ascorbate or look closely at the level of intake of buffering agents.

Life Extension is correct name

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This powder has definitely improved my quality of life! I use to say that I caught all "bugs" that I heard about or was exposed to. Now, I haven't been sick in over 6 months and it is due to this vitamin C powder. Very easy to take too!

Vitamin C powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect vitamin C powder to mix in cold drinks to stop internal inflammation! Drug free for medical issues since starting on high vitamin C powder...

Getting more Vit C the easy way

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Adding powdered Vit C to tea is a great way to up your Vit C without popping tons of pills. The Life Extension buffered powder mixes well, but you need to be careful about the fizz factor when adding to hot water.

Yeah

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My stomach is so sensitive. I tried many ester C, or other stomach sensitive vitamin C, and all made me cramp badly. This one, I can take a teaspoon and get the 4,000 mg without any cramping. I drink this during a meal. I am also so happy about iherb.com. I live in Singapore and my products come to me within days, without expensive shipping like I have to pay with orders from Amazon and such.

excellent buffered C powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take 5 grams a day of Vitamin C and the powder is an excellent sustitute for five or ten capsules. Add to juice or smoothie. Excellent value.

not sure yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it made my daughter feel sick, I am using it though, but am undecided, the after taste is a problem

Easy on the stomack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This buffered VitC is easy to digest & is recommended if you have any stomach & auto immune issues. Important to let it stop fizzing. I combine mine with the Natural Calm magnesium with a little fruit juice in the AM