Butter Bur

Posted by Reviewer1554153 on May 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It does all it claims to do and more. It has helped eliminate the symtoms of Allergies and Hayfever with not side affects. I am about to place my second order. I would also like to add......I have fewer headaches and so I take less aspirin.

Butterbur Extract for asthma symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2683305 on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After taking this supplement for a few days my asthma has subsided despite it being Spring here in Anchorage, Alaska. The pussy willows are in pollination mode and that usually sends me into severe asthma. It is not necessary for me to take my Advair and albuterol although I am still sneezing several times an hour now.

Finally allergy relief!

Posted by Reviewer3307959 on Jul 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I can't take any of the antihistimines that the doctor prescribes because they cause too many side effects. This product is effective and no side effects. Wisconsin

Working!

Posted by Reviewer1710385 on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seems to me it's working. My flare up was pretty bad this summer (in Australia), but stopped taking antihistamine as the mangosteen and Butterbur arrived. Still going without antihistamine.

Butterbur works for migraine prevention!

Posted by Reviewer2015944 on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've suffered from migraines for years averaging one every few weeks or more. Since I started taking Butterbur (two 75 mg. capsules daily), my migraines are cut by 80%. It takes about two months to see the results, but it's worth the wait.

for my hiking in the canyons

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is great and effective

butterbur extract

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

forgot why I'm taking this. I guess it hasn't helped for alzheimers.

Scientific research bolsters the case for Butterbur, your results may vary.

Posted by Reviewer2746697 on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Lots of overseas research on asthma and allergies. Some of it compares Butterbur extract favorably to Allegra and Singulair.

migraine

Posted by Reviewer1363474 on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel that it has really taken the edge off and drecreased my migraines.

Ineffective

Posted by kayhayes on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've taken Butterbur to prevent my migraines for awhile now and it works great. The only problem is the terrible herbal heartburn I get from the capsules. That's why when I stumbled across these softgels I stocked up thinking I would get the benefit of migraine relief without the nasty tasting side effect. Boy, was I wrong!!!! This brand gave me lots of heartburn and ZERO migraine relief. It did not prevent my migraines like the other brand I tried, nor did it reduce the duration of my migraines. What a waste of money!

1 2