Helps your liver process estrogens through Glucuronidation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Glucuronidation is one of the major phase 2 pathways. When sulfation is overloaded Glucuronidation can actually take over to help process the toxins. This pathway also processes estrogens and xenoestrogens(man made) Glucuronidation can be impaired through bad bacteria which produces an enzyme that impairs this important pathway. Good supplement, helped my skin already. They should be this in multivitamins

So Far, So Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this with the hopes of improving my endocrine system by helping to detoxify plastics. If nothing else it lowers cholesterol. So far I've had no adverse effects, and I feel better and have more energy, It's too soon to have my blood checked but I'm looking forward to the next blood test.

detox hormones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this product regulate my hormones very well,so I got my first ovulation after a long time...love this.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

in only one cycle, this stopped my pms related breast pain.

Working well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have uterine fibroids. I am using this in conjuction with Indoleguard to help remove excees estrogens and bad estorgens out of my system. I belive this is helping. Feeling much more balanced with better energy.

Great Product

Posted by TheGeneral on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Another great product from Life Extension. I use this as part of my protocol to hinder the effects of andropause. I prefer a higher dose per capsule and if they offer one I would go with that. Since I take this with other supplements it is hard to assess it individually. However, when I am not taking this, I feel more heavier.

Calcium D-Glucarate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Use in liver formula to strengthen and heal the liver

Great for Gilberts syndrome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes these for his Gilberts liver problems, they help with detoxification in the liver. Also heard they can substantially reduce ones risk of colon cancer.

Not bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Read somewhere Calcium D-Glucarate was good to cleanse basically. No bad effects noticed while taking them so I guess it doesn't hurt to take them. Might be a placebo affect but I feel good about taking them for some reason...lol iHerb is the best place to buy them I believe...priced reasonable and shipped fast. No complaints!

Great for detoxification, removes excess estrogen!!!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Most people have nowadays problems with excess estrogen. For example plastic bottles, bad quality drinking water, parabens, pesticides and soya products contain xenoestrogens which act as estrogen in our body. Also unhealthy eating habits (too much sugar and processed food) adds estrogen load in our system. Estrogen is linked to several types of cancer and many other health problems. Both women and men suffer from excess estrogen! This product helps liver and intestines to get rid of estrogens that don't belong in our system. For most people this product will help with weight problems because estrogen causes us to get fat especially in our rear and thigh area. So if you tend to gain weight on your thighs and butt, this product may help you to lose weight!

1 2 3