Helps your liver process estrogens through Glucuronidation

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Oct 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Glucuronidation is one of the major phase 2 pathways. When sulfation is overloaded Glucuronidation can actually take over to help process the toxins. This pathway also processes estrogens and xenoestrogens(man made) Glucuronidation can be impaired through bad bacteria which produces an enzyme that impairs this important pathway. Good supplement, helped my skin already. They should be this in multivitamins

Working well

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have uterine fibroids. I am using this in conjuction with Indoleguard to help remove excees estrogens and bad estorgens out of my system. I belive this is helping. Feeling much more balanced with better energy.

So Far, So Good

Posted by Reviewer2897145 on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this with the hopes of improving my endocrine system by helping to detoxify plastics. If nothing else it lowers cholesterol. So far I've had no adverse effects, and I feel better and have more energy, It's too soon to have my blood checked but I'm looking forward to the next blood test.

detox hormones

Posted by Reviewer1201501 on Apr 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this product regulate my hormones very well,so I got my first ovulation after a long time...love this.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2766668 on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

in only one cycle, this stopped my pms related breast pain.

Great Product

Posted by TheGeneral on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Another great product from Life Extension. I use this as part of my protocol to hinder the effects of andropause. I prefer a higher dose per capsule and if they offer one I would go with that. Since I take this with other supplements it is hard to assess it individually. However, when I am not taking this, I feel more heavier.

Great for Gilberts syndrome

Posted by Reviewer1948992 on Nov 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes these for his Gilberts liver problems, they help with detoxification in the liver. Also heard they can substantially reduce ones risk of colon cancer.

Calcium D-Glucarate

Posted by Reviewer1260279 on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Use in liver formula to strengthen and heal the liver

Calcium D-Glucarate

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Nov 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Use as recommended. VERY GOOD MAKE

Life Extension makes excellent products

Posted by Reviewer2500693 on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Life Extension makes excellent products. I atke this every morning on my doctor's recommendation.

1 2 3