For relux (heartburn)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I definitely recommend this product. I started off with 2 per day for a month, then down to 1 per day (1 hour before bed) for a month, and now only when required which is not often.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this product after reading an article about the effectiveness of these ingredients for chronic upset stomachs. Has helped tremendously without any diet changes. I also like the fact it can be taken with or without food, and long term.

Super product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Am trying this out as my mother was complaining of stomach aches everyday. We had done an endoscopy which seems normal but the H.Pylori test seemed to be inconclusive. Not wanting to take any chances, I looked up online that this product can work better than antibiotics for H.Pylori- Look up the Life extensions site which talks about the study supporting this. Since taking this I am happy to say mom says her pains have vanished. I intend to continue this for another month after which I will do another H Pylori test to confirm and update here.

Acid reflux relieved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have had acid reflux for almost 10 years now. In recent months it got really bad with constant burning and pain. This made me do big changes to my diet and did a lot of research on what would work. The diet changes helped to lessen my reflux, but I still had trouble especially while sleeping. I'd have a sore throat and this extremely sour taste in my mouth telling me that reflux was still doing its damage during the night. This is when I started using Carnosoothe. I took one in the morning and one before bed. The results were surprisingly quick. It didn't take more than a couple of days to notice the difference and the remaining symptoms of acid reflux were gone after a few weeks of use. I have now tried a similar product for comparison, but it's not nearly as effective. This product clearly helps my stomach normalize and it's such a relief to not suffer from the reflux symptoms. I truly recommend anyone with stomach problems to give it a try, for me it has worked perfectly.

works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very good. works quickly too within days.

Seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After taking this my stomach feels much better

awesome stomach aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i bought it to soothe my stomach. this things never fails to eliminate pain due to ulcer or gastritis

Carnosoothe give it 3 1/2 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work better than Rx's

All good ingredients but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I already have stomach ulcers so I guess the berries are too sour and give me a dull ache after taking it. Otherwise the list of ingredients are very good.