Total A+

Posted by mozzer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent blood sugar control and antioxidant. Using this along with LEF's PQQ and 7,000 IU vitamin D. My energy is very high and stays high all day. 6/19 Update: Still using this with great success. Good alone or with any of your favorite sugar supps, particularly R-Lipoic Acid.

Blocks carbohydrate intake.

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this product before the occasional carbohydrate heavy meals to minimize the damage. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Wt. loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really has helped, along with Green Tea capsules, to get my weight down. My weight has gone down 15 lbs.

Nice Way to Keep Insulin Down

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We're trying this out. Will know by next blood test if there has been any improvement.

Probably not Organic as stated

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product because the iHerb product description states the product is made from "organic" beans. However the product description on the manufacture's website and the product label make no mention of organic. This is obviously a serious concern as pesticides used on coffee trees are among the most noxious and damaging to the human body. Many of these pesticides are chemically converted during the roasting process - reducing the danger. But this is obviously not the case with Green beans.

Good ingredient list

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

To be honest I found it having the same effect (milder maybe) as the other green coffee brand. I wanted to try this one because of the ingredient list that is clean. I'm not sure I will repurchase it because of the price but if you can afford it I recommend it since it is a healthy choice and a good brand

Life Extension, CoffeeGenic, Green Coffee Extract, 400mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The tablets are great and work wonders as a supplement for me.

ceffegenics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good product n I would recommend to all.

Always use this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Always use this.

It seems work on me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take 1 before the meal. 2kg lose in 2 weeks! I will order more.

1 2