Great product

Posted by greenfern on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice balance of all 11 B vitamins. Especially like folate from lemon peel over folic acid and that B12 is the more bioavailable methylcobalamin.

Not Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Felt weird after taking just one capsule. Feels like Niacin flushing. The label does not show how much of the niacin is niacinamide and how much as regular niacin which is know to cause flushing.

The best formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for many years. I used to order direct from life extension, but am so glad iHerb carries it now, the prices of their products are better here. I wish the bottle was smaller (the contents is only about half the total size of the bottle which really annoys me) but the balance of b vitamins for a complex is just right and not something anyone else seems to use. Life Extension does a tremendous amount of research and they are at the forefront, so I trust them thoroughly.

good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I im much out in the forest in my work I must take B vitamin against ticks. Works perfect. My wife take it to her hair and Nails, they become stronger.

life extension

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

just start one a week but i trust life extension.

Flushing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this as recommendd 2 caps in divided doses, since 4 days. Today after the second capsule I had my first flushing experience at work. It was frightening as I didnt expect it. ANd that too after 4 days to taking. Does anyone if it builds up over days and may be my body didnt need Niacin anymore today and therefore it was a overdose? I did feel energised in the first three days but after flushing today I am not feeling that great. WOuld love to hear other experience on flushing. Thanks Manasi

Item is not allowed in Norway

Posted by ChisaHolly on Dec 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Package got sent back to iherb, got letter from custom. I hope I will get refunded. Iherb should put a note on this page for norway shoppers, so we wouldn't buy this.

Funcionan

Posted by mjvivancos on Apr 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lo tomé durante más de 6 meses y noté una gran mejoría en piel, pelo, salud en general... Soy celiaca y tenía falta de absorción de vitamina B. Otro producto estrella es el One per Day de LifeExtension.

Very Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good and the veggie caps are fantastic for myself since I follow and a vegan diet.

LOVE this product!!!