LEF Brand Bar None...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has changed my life. I was already tuned up on TRT due to pituitary problem. And it helped, but DHEA (25MG twice a day, morning and night) was what made the biggest difference. Depression, anxiety, estrogen control, testicle size, you name it - it all was addressed with DHEA added. And specifically the LEF brand here. Awesome right before bed, out like a light!

10 min's to dissolve.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Takes a good 10 min's. to dissolve sublingually. Not bad.

Sublingual DHEA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried this sublingual so I could bypass my liver. This lozenge melts fairly smoothly in about 5 minutes. It is somewhat small and doesn't seem to have excessive sweeteners. Life Extension seems to have made this pill a smoother melt, because the melt used to be rougher under my tongue (unless it's just this batch). I am a 40 year old male and DHEA does help, but I'll probably use mostly capsules and take sublingually occasionally. However, when it comes to melatonin, I only use sublingual melatonin. Life Extension is now using flip caps on this product, which are not very airtight and I never even use the flip part. These are the same type of bottle caps Nature's Way uses. I don't like them at all. I contacted Life Extension, so hopefully they'll consider going back to regular screw bottle caps.

Little difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have only tried this once, but did not notice much difference. Thought by bypassing the liver it may be more effective, but it seems that the swallowed versions work better.

Best DHEA I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few different brands of DHEA and this has been the best by far. I could feel the difference only after a couple of days.

Delighted to find this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was happy to find DHEA in a sublingual form, as I prefer my hormone replacement to be either in cream form or sublingual. I was also happy to find this brand, as it is trustworthy. I have used the DHEA cream as well, but it's not always convenient to spread it on. The sublingual tabs are so easy to use. I need to raise my DHEA levels at this point, and this will be my preferred method. The pills don't taste all that bad, just slightly bitter, but it's tolerable. They dissolve in a few minutes.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Life Extension usually provides very good quality stuff, though they are a bit pricey. A small amount of dhea can help with some forms of depression, but have to be careful of prostate cancer risk if you are a male.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Replacing these tabs for the ones I used to receive from a compounding pharmacist. These are just as effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product and price.

do not like it at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

seems to be not very effective...

1 2 3 4