Mental clarity.

Posted by TrueReviews on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased it after the Perricone recommendation. I didn't notice much on the elasticity of my skin, but maybe that's because I am only 30, and my skin is relatively firm. But I did notice change in my mental speed! That's no joke. I could think more clearly and more quickly! I also think that it evoked some depressing thoughts as well. I think that maybe you could use it for a small amount of time when you need that extra mental energy. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Seems fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's supposed to help remove "age spots" and I don't see any difference between this product and any others.

DMAE = Happier mood

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend this for anyone that is feeling a little sluggish and/or slightly blue. One pill in the morning puts a smile on my face and makes me feel better all around. Supposedly has anti-aging effects as well. Don't take more than 300mg a day for it may make you a little too "happy".

good choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

value priced makes it a good choice

It makes me very sleepy..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fearful of getting muscle cramps, I only took a little bit of a capsule to start with and plan to increase gradually. First things I noticed: Mild uplift in mood..only very mild..(though I am generally happy and content anyway); A sharp muscle twinge or two(always somewhere different); Vivid dreams (not ones I care to remember); The odd moment of confusion (the opposite to what I had expected); Slight increase in confidence, so one may 'think' I function a tiny bit better at work. After several days, the effects started to change: I don't notice an effect on my mood at all now; It makes me sooooo tired that I now have to take it at night (I used to be the world's most functional insomniac)...now I can not stay awake more than 2 hours after taking it. It's way too soon to notice any cosmetic effects. I am a 55 year old female so there is plenty of room for improvement. If and when I do notice any improvement to my appearance, I will most certainly review again. Meanwhile, I have finally found a way to sleep :)

First-time User

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

No real opinion as of yet

Never Without

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hyper, Thyroid, APrice is good.ging, Stressed, ADHD, Autistic should be on this. It helps to focus.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this every day and am happy with the results. Good for brain and skin.

wicked