The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Zone-dried is the only acai to get. So much more effective. I can feel the difference and certainly see it. These capsules however are very uneconomical for the amount you need to take. They really need to sell this as a standalone powder.

Amazing Energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just wow.. no supplement has given me this level of energy and alertness. It's also lifted my overall mood and appears to be making me feel happier about things in general. Positive thoughts! This stuff is so strong I actually only take 1 tablet every 2 days, otherwise it keeps me up all night. Note I am also taking Krill Oil, Chlorella and Spirulina

One of acai's best forms

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's been just about 10 days I've been getting them and of cource I'm not expecting any spectacular energy boost yet. But Im sure that this here is one of its best forms and if you beleive in the superior benefits of acai this is the one you should probably get. Iro, Greece

The best Acai product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is the best. It has Zone dried Acai, the best kind. It is better than freeze dried. Buy this brand and product if you want the best available.

Serious product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. Check the properties of each ingredient. Great dose of antioxidants+flavonoids+etc... (but be careful don't take too much antioxidants every day!, be balanced).

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

excellent product ,have been using it for some years now