It works! I am so happy!

Posted by Reviewer3111765 on Sep 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this supplement along with Natures Herbs Power-Herbs, Veno-Care. They both worked great! I took both for 3 months and now taking for one more month to conceal my results. My legs look absolutely normal: no visible veins at all! No swollen, no pain! I can walk longer! Amazingly spider veins on my cheeks and around nose disappeared! Thank you for so great product! I would definitely advise everybody to try it! But do not expect changes tomorrow - give yourself 4 months at least! Get well soon!

Helped with lymphedema

Posted by Reviewer1307963 on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other products with diosmin 95 to help ease my swelling with lymphedema. This has been the best yet. No side effects such as gas that you can experience with other bioflavinoid products. I highly recommend this and while not cheap, it is a reasonably-priced investment for a natural product with proven results. I take along with a multi-vitamin and pycnogenol.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1859551 on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Started using this after I had a weird thing happen to my foot where I could not walk for 2 weeks. I knew it had something to do with the veins in my lower leg. I am a diabetic. After taking this,(and some other products), my foot got better and I then noticed that several of the dark veins that I'd had for years, were nearly faded altogether. Continuing to use this product and have recommended it to all 4 of my daughters.

I have seen good resuts with this product

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't personally take this but I know someone with spider veins on their legs and it is working to reduce them significantly. She is very pleased. I am giving it 4 stars only becasue it has not yet totally removed them. But I would say a 50% or better improvement easily. They recommend taking this in 3 month intervals and evaluate how it is working. I trust Life Extension to do their homework and put their name on a quality product. Go to their website and see for yourself. You can usually get the Life Extension products on iherb for a very good discount. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

A Big Fan

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am so impressed with this product, it has started giving my legs a nicer shape and is flushing out fluid from my body. It has also started fading those ugly, unsightly veins, but I know this process will take a while as I did not develop them overnight so never believed they would disappear that quickly. Have already purchased another 3 bottles. Also to iherb, you guys have delivered on an easy to order from website, excellent customer service and speedy delivery, congratulations.

great leg solution

Posted by Reviewer3190607 on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works wonders. Within a week I could see a difference in my bulging veins.

Life Extension, European Leg Solution with Certified Diosmin 95, 600 mg, 30 Veggie Tabs

Posted by Reviewer1171054 on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

First of all I thank Iherb for your 5 star service secondly I bought Europe leg solution one month ago and I can see big different in my leg before I use to use foundation before I go out to cover the vein but now I don't need too, my legs look much better than before thanks to life extension.

Takes the Edge Off in Arizona's Very Hot Summers

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I work outside and need something besides support hose (very warm to wear) to keep my legs from the ravages of extremely hot weather. This works nicely.

works

Posted by Reviewer3091023 on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its has reduced leg swelling when at eh computer and is now reducing the veins in the back of my hands.

leg pain relief

Posted by Reviewer2061461 on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As soon as I took the first pill I noticed some relief in swelling and pain in my legs. I am definitely improved and will evaluate after 4--6 weeks (which is recommended for a fair trial).

1 2 3 4