The first to work

Posted by Reviewer2488582 on May 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many products that purport to repair joints and relieve joint pain. This is the first to begin to work. I have gotten LEF literature and products before and have the utmost respect and confidence in the organization. Trite as it is, they are always on the cutting edge. I wonder why I did not try this earlier.

Really, really works!

Posted by Reviewer1619794 on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Best product I've tried for chronic hip pain. Works well with other joint products, too. Lives up to the name "fast-acting."

Works fast

Posted by 5294106513525185213 on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical of the "Fast-Acting" but this does actually work fast! I have joint pain in my hands and lower back and it works for both. Didn't have any stomach upset or any other side effects from it. When I ran out, pain returned. If you have painful joints, give this a try!

Life Extension Fast Acting Joint Formula

Posted by Reviewer2542643 on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

WORKS FAST, YOU CAN DEFINITELY SEE A DRAMATIC DIFFERENCE...I HAVE TAKEN GLOUCOSAMINE FOR 10 YEARS WITHOUT ANY REAL NOTICABLE AFFECT. IT IS POSITIVELY WORTH A TRY FOR ANY CHRONIC ARTHIRITIS SUFFERER---YOU WILL KNOW WITHIN DAYS IF IT HELPS OR NOT.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2013119 on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for 2 months now and I no longer have swelling in my joints from arthritis. Great Stuff!

It really works!!

Posted by Reviewer1243051 on Apr 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

After just one day and two capsules, my hip felt better than it has in 4 years.

it works!

Posted by Reviewer2132345 on Jan 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it works and gives relief from joint pain

excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These work and do exactly what they say and have helped me greatly. No side affects nothing but pain going away. I took it for a week seven months ago and then quit and didn't have any pain until now. I started yesterday with one pill and within one hour the pain went almost completely away. I woke up this morning and can move so much easier and feel so much better. I took another pill this morning. It is expensive but it seems to me that I can take a break from taking it once I quit hurting and it takes quite awhile before the pain returns and I have to take it again. These pills really do work. I am 72 and can't believe how much my body is changing as I am climbing the ladder in age. I am going to check out Arthomax and see what the price is with this and the ingredients and the reviews of it. I am so well pleased with this product.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2141997 on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Next level for us older folks after glucosamine and collagen supplements. Combined with Quercetin seems a great anti inflammatory

Just started...

Posted by Reviewer2914861 on Feb 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have only taken this for a week or so, but I have noticed my knee doesn't hurt so much- especially when I increase my exercise intensity

1 2 3