helps me relax

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take 3 of these to help me relax at bedtime.

Good for relaxation and sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I have an overactive mind I take 1 or 2 Glycine of these pills. They help me with a good night's sleep.

glycine is the most wonderful natural sleep aide

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have insomnia very bad and at 82 years old, I do. It ,lIke to take drugs. I read about the natural amino acid GLYCINE and researched a lot of,them and Life extension sounded the best to me and very reasonably prices. I am so thrilled with it. it actually helps me get a restful nights sleep after tossing and turning for years. I sent for a,bottle for my sister who is 85 and she has had tremendous results from it also. I would recommend it to anyone who has problems sleeping.

Deborah Benstead

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Using this for Detox.......after finding out my Liver Conjugation pathways were not working .......glycination was particularly bad so have just started taking these.....will see how they work.....

This didn't work for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took 2 capsules before I go to bed. But t this glycine didn't work for me,so I took another 2 capsules, then I could be relax and fell a sleep. I usually buy NOW glycine, for me NOW glycine is much better.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this since March to help me stay asleep through the night. It's been helping tremendously!

Didn't receive order.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have done pre payment and did not receive my order. More over i did not get my money back.

Hard to tell

Posted by SarahNzGirl on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

1st day I used this I was walking drunk like in the morning, only happened the once . I think it works but idontfeel anymore refreshed you're the (only been a few days of use)

Relaxation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps to relax in the evening

Very nice effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It really helps to get calm in situations that make me nervous, taking it before going to bed makes me fall asleep easily, I recommend!!!

1 2