Help

Integra-Lean Irvingia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have given this two weeks. I am a Naturopath and have been road testing it to sell to clients. Not good! It gives me the worst sinus congestion, irritability, lethargy and breathlessness. It feels like you're getting the flu and no antihistamine makes any difference. Weight and appetite has not changed, and energy is depressed.

Integra-Lean Irvingia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product and am a long-time repeat customer. While, it may not be its stated purpose, it helps me considerably in managing my sugar cravings, which does help in weight control. I have never had a negative side effect from it and was more than surprised to read what some particular naturopaths say about this product. For my metabolism, I rate it five stars.

weight loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

seems to work after 5 days

NO LUCK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I could not tell any difference taking the product. I continued to excersize daily and lower calories. Did not work for me.

Irvingia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I saw this product mentioned on the Dr. Oz show and I was interested in seeing if it helped me - so far so good!

Hopes for Irvingia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been trying Irvingia for about a month now and have seen some results. Since I have been working out as well and watching my diet, I am not sure if the Irvingia is the main affecting factor. Will know over the next few months.

Irvingia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Too soon to tell if it's doing anything

Unremarkable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I experienced no known positive or negative effects from taking these capsules.