L-Tryptophan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can feel the difference, and yes it put me to sleep fast! However, I ordered it for Depression, and I can say, I feel a difference in how I feel, not so weighed down, and I am being more productive.

Pure and greatly effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My favourite supplement! L.E.F is my favourite brand. No added extra ingredients, works like a dream. Like with all other supplements, I double each dose or triple the dose to be quickly effective.

rest

Posted by AmericanDreamCatcherInc on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great product to reduce inflammation and relax. No magnesium stearate in it too which is good news as Magnesium stearate and stearic acid kills your T-cells.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with these I have to take more than 1 needed to experiment till I got it right.Working well now with Melatonin. I manege 6/7hrs sleep.

I'm glad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is good

This works pretty good

Posted by Rena61 on Sep 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I switch around supplements to help me sleep, this works pretty well for us night shift workers.

Effective sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This brand of L-Tryptophan is very effective. I usually take 2 to 3 capsules of L-Tryptophan with my herbal sleep supplements (e.g. valerian, lemon balm, L-theanine or a combination) and I fall asleep much faster . If nothing seems to help with one's sleep, try adding L-Tryptophan. Take it on an empty stomach or with some fruit juice to enhance absorption. I personally took it on an empty stomach.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. It helps me sleep.

stomach pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

gave me a horrible stomach ache the only time i tried it. Dnt wanna try it again