Help

Regularly taking for beginning cataracts, but they're worsening

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to combine 2 pills in one: Zeaxanthin with Astaxanthin. So far have noticed only worsening of my eyesight. My eye doctor said Zeaxanthin is the only thing that "supposedly" actually reverses catarachs, "Forget about Lutein", he said. However, my beginning cataracts are getting worse. Perhaps it will work for someone else. The price is on the same level as other manufacturers - equally expensive, and sold in meagre bottles. But us desperates will buy! I looked at iHerb's Mercola Eye Support and noticed that it has 50mg Anthrocyanis vs this one's 5mg. 50 was the dose used in research. I will try Mercola's. It better be worth the exorbitant price!! But my eyes are worsening, so anything would be worth it. Update: After finishing 2 bottles of Mercola's I have NOT noticed anything. So it must be my eyes, not the products?

comprehensive product for eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is one of the comprehensive product for eyes. I like it and it has been one of my regular supplements for 2 months.

Absolutely Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for sometime and like it very much. However, I got two of my friends on it and within 10-14 days they were both telling me how much better their vision was. Both are absolutely raving about the difference in night vision and regular all around vision. For them, it seems almost a miracle. I have made them very happy!

Excellent supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this is a great product! It was recommended to me by my mom and I am so glad I made the purchase. the ordering process is very simple online and the package came in perfect condition. Thank you!