Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer1330898 on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic!!! I suffer from Fibromyalgia which causes muscle cramping and burning legs at night and this product has stopped my legs from buring and so I can get a good nights sleep. I have also suffered from constipation since birth, my bowels have never been better. Thanks soooo much and thank you to my daughter Jane who did the reseach to help us.

Convenient dosage

Posted by HealthyPill on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find this product is very convenient to consume as the dosage is just nice for each meal. Rather taking 500 mg in one go, I can take 160 mg x 3. It spreads mag throughout the day for better absorption.

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1207900 on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I need this mineral for improving my heart health.

Great for constipation!

Posted by Reviewer3005313 on Mar 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Believe it or not i use this product for chronic life-long constipation. I found an article about constipation being from a deficiency in magnesium and that this particular form of magnesium can help. It has! This form is really hard to find (and not available in Australia), so i am really glad that iHerb have it and hope that they will continue to stock it in the future. It is easy to take and a great price. This product is a life-saver!!!

LEF Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer2654177 on Nov 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this quite a few times. I find it definitely helps with sleep and a little with restlesness, although I am now using NOW Full Spectrum Mineral Caps, which I like better because it provides a much broader spectrum of important minerals, including magnesium. I think the American diet in general, especially highly processed foods, is quite deficient in nutrients in general, and minerals in specific.

healthy stool softener

Posted by Reviewer1571676 on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the capsules for quite a few years now, since medications I take cause constipation--a colonhydrotherapist told me about them. They work better than mag citrate tablets since they dissolve faster. I don't like laxatives, plus was told it is healthy for my digestive system.

i'll get malate next time

Posted by Reviewer2692560 on Sep 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

have TMJ jaw tightness,teeth clenching, and nervous stomache since taking it. dunno why.

Perfect

Posted by 5579670676296205397 on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

makes me sleep better and relaxing my muscles...

Could be better

Posted by Reviewer1067781 on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Didn't see improvement with bowel movement; however, it did help me fall asleep easier and sleep through the nights. On the other hand, once my body got used to this supplement (it took only 2-3 weeks), my sleep disruptions came back, still not as bad as before the Magnesium supplement.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1784549 on Nov 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very satisfied with the price and prompt service. I have not been taking the product long enough to evaluate its effectiveness for me. It is exactly the dose of magnesium I was l loolking for. Recently I doubled the dosage to 2 capsules a day. Have noticed relief from constipation as well as getting longer and more restful sleep. Do not feel drowsy immediately after taking, but sleep more often through the night. I've now been taking for two months. Very pleased with results.

1 2