Great melatonin. Makes my better half sleep like a baby.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This melatonin works like a charm for my better half. One or two of these an hour before she goes to bed and she sleeps like a baby. Interestingly one of these 1 mg. capsules works better for her than another brand's 5 mg. melatonin capsule. And I love the fact that while it's helping her sleep better, it's also reducing her chances of getting cancer, protecting her brain in several different ways, and mopping up free radicals throughout her body. Several tips: (1) If you take it too late or take too much, you'll still be drowsy when it's time for you to wake up. Experiment with both the time you take it and the amount to see what's best for you. (2) Somewhere I read that varying the dose (not taking the same amount every night) keeps your pineal gland from reducing or shutting down its own production of melatonin. (3) Speaking of which, be sure to sleep in absolute darkness if you want your pineal gland to produce melatonin. (4) Experiment with very low doses. A study referenced in an article in Life Extension Magazine and anecdotal experience leads me to believe that many people might sleep better taking only a 1 mg. dose or even less.

i take 2 mg (2 caps) for a good nights sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

melatonin seems to be the only thing that guarantees to get me off to sleep. 2mg is enough for me. i like the size of these capsules. they are nice and tiny. not too much fillers!

Deceptive Desription Contains Magnesium Stearate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Warning! This product contains magnesium stearate in this product which produces a biofilm that causes less absorption in your intestine.

Works well.

Posted by HealthyPill on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find 1 mg melatonin is the best dosage to take. If I were to take 3 mg, the impact is like sleeping pill. You feel sleepy rapidly but it does not sustained your sleep. With 1 mg , it is more steady support and have sustained sleep. It is bees to take with sustained released version 1 mg. It works great.

Better Dosage

Posted by markshih on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have serious insomnia for many years. Tried many different products but none worked for me until I came across Melatonin. At first, I took the 3mg size and found it too strong. The 3mg size gave me this "hang over" effect the following morning. Downsized to 1mg and it is perfect, no more hang over. Affordable and effective, highly recommended.

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product which helps my autistic son to get to sleep on retiring.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works for me. Just 1 cap. a night, sometimes two.

Mrs.C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

natural sleep aid for my teenage daughter..works great!

Fantastic

Posted by klinacz on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product works pretty well. I am not an insomniac person, however I take melatonin when I stay up too much and next day if I am willing to go sleep earlier, this helps me to fall asleep immediately. I also gave this to my father and he would require time-release melationin though, because he woke up in the night and said that it made him rested and able to get up, so for some individuals time-release would be a better option. I am satisfied with this really cheap and wonderful quality product.

Quality Melatonin ... Good Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The older I get the more I need some of these supplements that my body is not making enough of anymore.

1 2 3 4