Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for the last nearly 6 months. What I like best is that it doesn't leave you with a groggy feeling in the morning. You get a good night's rest, and if you need to get up for a potty break in the middle of the night, just get back in bed and off to dreamland you go. :) It also helps to have no light on in your room...like cover your radio. Great stuff.

Ginger Whittington is the consumer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Melatonin does a good job getting me a 7-8 hours of sleep a day, but the side effects are too hard to take. They include dizziness and weakness, along with tightness in my chest and cold legs and arms after almost of month of use.

I slept so well with this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

At first, I didn't believe all the great reviews I read online about it. But the first time I took it, I felt dizzy in 30 minutes. I slept like the dead that night and I had dreams after several years. I took it for a couple of days and now I keep dreaming! The sleep is also so much better than what it was before, it is deeper and sounder. I don't take them daily because they work the best if there's a slight delay in days while taking them.

Great for sleeping.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is terrific for getting to sleep and staying asleep. It works about 90% of the time. I have tried melatonin in Australia and it doesn't help as much as this brand. Plus it is heaps cheaper than the Aussie brand. Would definitely recommend this product.

very good

Posted by bugajuk on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my husband, but he didn't used it so i gave it to my mother, which has bigger problems even than my husband with sleeping. She wakes up early in morning 4-5 a.m. and cant fall asleep, she feels tired all time. So she give it a try. She said that first time she used it it was even worst with sleeping, but she didnt give up, and drink melatonin and second evening. so she says in third night she felt she can sleep deeper, she dont hear every sound, and she wakes up 7 in morning, so it is good help with sleeping. i will buy melatonin for her again. If my review was helpful click YES above.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good product

Amazing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been paying $35 in Australia for same product

Lifewave Melatonin Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years and it really works.

Not Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's nor for every kind of insomnia, maybe jusr for jet leg

Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delivery was quick and very happy with the product.

1 2 3 4