Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3141749 on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for the last nearly 6 months. What I like best is that it doesn't leave you with a groggy feeling in the morning. You get a good night's rest, and if you need to get up for a potty break in the middle of the night, just get back in bed and off to dreamland you go. :) It also helps to have no light on in your room...like cover your radio. Great stuff.

Ginger Whittington is the consumer

Posted by 4878153951226998527 on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Melatonin does a good job getting me a 7-8 hours of sleep a day, but the side effects are too hard to take. They include dizziness and weakness, along with tightness in my chest and cold legs and arms after almost of month of use.

Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer2234284 on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been paying $35 in Australia for same product

Lifewave Melatonin Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2502377 on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years and it really works.

good product

Posted by 5538858862434295899 on Dec 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good product

Good value

Posted by 5477247865851118111 on Sep 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As described and punctual delivery

very good

Posted by bugajuk on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my husband, but he didn't used it so i gave it to my mother, which has bigger problems even than my husband with sleeping. She wakes up early in morning 4-5 a.m. and cant fall asleep, she feels tired all time. So she give it a try. She said that first time she used it it was even worst with sleeping, but she didnt give up, and drink melatonin and second evening. so she says in third night she felt she can sleep deeper, she dont hear every sound, and she wakes up 7 in morning, so it is good help with sleeping. i will buy melatonin for her again. If my review was helpful click YES above.

Great for sleeping.

Posted by Reviewer1737188 on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is terrific for getting to sleep and staying asleep. It works about 90% of the time. I have tried melatonin in Australia and it doesn't help as much as this brand. Plus it is heaps cheaper than the Aussie brand. Would definitely recommend this product.

Good product at a fair price

Posted by Reviewer2316335 on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My sister takes this one for her cancer. I take melatonin at a lower dose (0.3 mg) and helps me to get a good sleep. I trust LEF products.

Very Good