Help

Mr. Fred

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product without too many addatives, i take one of these and one that is exactly the same but with time release. It has helped me to fall asleep and to stay asleep thru the night.

Life Extension, Melatonin, 300 mcg, 100 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Apr 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

High quality, low strength; melatonin is a potent free radical scavenger.

Work well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

From Italy Melatonin in 3 and 1 mg causes me daytime sleepiness. 300mcg works well for me, restful sleep and no daytime sleepiness. No additives or preservatives in this product. Great!

This makes me sleepy....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a very low dose, which is hard to find, but I've heard that experts say that the low dose works as well or better than higher dose. This particularly brand works very well for me.

Hard to find in this amount

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've learned through experience that 300 mcg of melatonin works well for me. I didn't do well with LEF's timed release one. This is one of the few brands that come in 300 mcg.

Sleep!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried prescription sleeping meds, OTC (benadryl, etc), tryptophan, valerian. Melatonin works better for me than any of these, doesn't have to be perfectly timed, and doesn't leave me in a fog the next morning. I take 300mcg of this, plus 300 mcg of LEF timed release melatonin to keep me sleeping through the night.

Sometimes less is more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Larger doses (1 mg, 3 mg, etc.) had no noticeable effect. After reading some research which used this lower dosage, I tried this product. It definitely helps me to fall asleep. I'm now re-ordering it.

Poor customer service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

There's no problem with the product itself. This order did not get through the NZ customs and got returned via international airmail in early Dec. Emailed the iherb, and they told me they would give me refund once they get the items back. It's been a month now, I still haven't got the refund. Oh, maybe it just happened to be lost during the post, how convenient!!!