Delayed release melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product contains 60 medium sized tabs of timed release melatonin. The six hour release period helps me maintain a tight and restful sleep throughout the night. The 750 mcg per tab content is not too strong, since it's spread over a longer duration. I recommend this 6 hour release product over any 8 hour release product, since those can leave you drowsy in the morning. No complaints whatsoever.

Good sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just another staple in my medicine cabinet. I have found this one to be the best as it is time-released so it keeps you sleeping. I used this product when I worked graveyard and found it very helpful as that is not an easy shift to work. It really helped.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I only take this occasionally when my sleeping patterns are out of sync. It's great. I wake up feeling refreshed after taking this, not drowsy, like I have on other brands. It seems to be improve my sleep quality, as I find it easier to get out of bed in the morning after taking this, even though I have slept heavily. I don't take it regularly though, as I want to be able to produce my own melatonin naturally and I worry about dependency.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product works for me! Since my stem cell transplant I haven't been able to sleep well! I wanted something more natural and since using this product I've been able to give up my sleeping pills and now am able to sleep without worrying about taking sleeping pills and the side affects ! Very satisfied! Thank u!!

Not for me !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Both myself & partner have used this product and found that it is helpful at preparing the brain for sleep but not preventing waking and getting back to sleep !