Help

Contains Gluten

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love that this comes in such a low dosage, which is hard to find. (500 mcg or more gives my daughter nightmares). However, it contains gluten, which my sons can't tolerate. So, I can only give it to one of my three children. The melatonin that my sons can tolerate is too strong for my daughter.

get long and deep sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

就寝1時間前に1錠飲んでます。以前飲んでいたものだと、3時間くらいで目覚めてしまうことが多かったのですが、これだと6時間ぐっすり眠れます。

Mr. Fred

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product without too many addatives, i take one of these and one that is exactly the same but no time release. It has helped me to fall asleep and to stay asleep thru the night.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

These have no taste and are easy to swallow, unlike the usual tablet form for melatonin. Also, these aren't so strong that they leave you groggy the next morning.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I tried the timed release melatonin, and it definitely seems to help with staying asleep throughout the night.

Gustavo G

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality product, No one can beat I herb prices and service

Life extension Melatonin, timed release

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have used this for 6 months or so. Works for good night's sleep and I hope for all the other stuff it's supposed to help. Timed release is a bonus.

I can sleep!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is great as it lets me sleep for hours without waking.

300mcg Melatonin Time Release

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works very well to help with returning to sleep after getting up in the night. One cap at bedtime does the trick - no need for the massive doses of melatonin that many others try to sell you.

Perfect dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's been difficult for me to find melatonin in a low dose. This works great for me. I have slept so much better, without the high dose that leaves me groggy the next morning.

1 2 3