Most Potent Multi Vitamin Available

Posted by Reviewer3321992 on Jan 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent multivitamin formulation, one of the best in the world in my opinion. Look at the total ingredients in this powerhouse of a bottle. They constantly improve on the formulation for some 20 years now iirc, so it's not like they just mixed together the "kitchen sink" yesterday. And here's really why I write the review: The synthetic "taste" of the powder has really improved with this version, I can mix a scoop in a glass of juice or smoothie and barely taste it! That's a minor detail, but it just helps tremendously, when trying to chug down 60+ potent nutrients.

Recommended by Health Advisor

Posted by 4923935275824190904 on Dec 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My Health Advisor (MD) suggested this for my elderly Mother, who was having difficulty swallowing tablets {and the number required}, as he commented that it was a "perfect" combination. He also suggested this for myself, as well, (as the full time {24/7} Carer), to suppliment my diet.

a powerful vitamin mix

Posted by 4827980448278450180 on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about one month. It is a great multivitamin mix. I suppose the easiest way to consume it would be to mix it as a drink, but I put it in my oatmeal. Don't be alarmed if it turns your urine bright yellow. Because it's such a powerhouse of vitamins,I only consume it once a day in the morning.