Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm grateful for an oral estrogen supplement because I use topical creams for DHEA and progesterone. This caplet is just as effective as the capsule I used to buy from a compounding pharmacy and much less expensive. As recommended by my MD, I have found just the right dose for my symptoms by titrating up and/or down on the dosage. Lets me know that this formula is working!

Good for menopause

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It have been very good to me

Brilliant Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ordered from the USA for delivery in the UK and arrived 2 days later - A1 service - Many Thanks

destiny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i think it is great

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very good product - feel good with it

review the product (LEX-71206)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

EXCELENT

Natural Estrogen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product to see if it helps a little to support my estrogen level since I am now 60 and experincing severe migraines. I've always had migraines, but this year I've been in the ER nine times. So, the last two migraines I had just kept me in bed for a couple of days and no ER treatment. I'm not sure if it's because of the Life Extension Natural Estrogen, but I just reordered in hopes that it just might be helping me. Right now I'm satisfied and I trust this brand.

Life Extension Natural Estrogen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is great! It really does work!

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these to help with menopausal symptoms. I have also been using progesterone cream for 18 months (this stopped the hot flashes and PMS cramps very quickly). Once I started taking the estrogen, the hot flashes reappeared. The take home message is that it's worth getting your levels checked to make sure the progesterone/estrogen are in balance. We are more likely to need the progesterone than the estrogen during perimenopause (according to John Lee MD's book). Some women need estrgoen as well. It wasn't good for me, but my reaction does show that this product increases estrogen.

Life Extension

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The night sweats are gone and I'm feeling much better.

1 2