Excellent Product - Effective, no side-effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Having once taken prescription meds for anxiety, and **importantly, weaning off of them slowly, and under doctor supervision**, I have found Life Extension's 'Natural Stress Relief' to be a very effective alternative. I think the combination of L-theanine with Lemon Balm makes it more effective than L-theanine alone. For me at least. I find that it takes about 20 minutes to feel the full effect (elimination of that tightness in the chest, shallow breathing, can't relax feeling). I experience no side-effects whatsoever. No drowsiness or anything else. In my experience, I take one capsule as needed. Usually only one a day, but at times I have taken a second capsule several hours later, if needed. I have never experienced a side-effect from that. (I can not vouch for taking two at a time.) I highly recommend this product for anyone with mild/moderate anxiety issues. The delivery and service from iHerb was top-knotch, and the pricing was definitely competitive with purchasing the product directly from Life Extension.

Life Extension Natural Stress Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought these for my husband who was like a bear with a sore head. Since taking these and granted a few other anti-ageing/oxident supplements from iHerb he is much nicer to get along with.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Life Extension, Natural Stress Relief, really does help me tremendously. The stress is subdued and I feel much better ever since I have been taking them. Thank you iHerb

it really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am amazed that this actually helped my partner's anxiety attacks. Has helped him to be more calm during the day and more peaceful sleeping at night.

Works !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product actually does make you feel less stressed. I recommend trying it on a day you are not working until you see how it affects you. I take it at night before bed.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A friend recommended I take this product. I really see a differnece in me and very time I stop taking it and then restart again. I seem happier and more relaxed and able to deal with my life.

These Work Like a Charm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These keep me relaxed and calm, even under pressure.

Nat. stress relief - green tea and lemon balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent help for chronic stress

works really well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for awhile now and am really pleased with how It seems to just take the edge off as I work in a stressful industry and also had no noticeable side effects..Definitely recommend it

VERY GOOD