Best Mg I've ever used!

Posted by Reviewer1894969 on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This Mg is great! I'm a naturopath and I have tried so many different kinds of Mg. This one really induces a sense of calm, balance and helps prepare me for a solid sleep through the night. This was all within a few days that I noticed this change. It's been about 3 weeks now and neck/muscle pain has also gone :) Very happy with this product. Thank you :)

Best Magnesium on the market

Posted by Reviewer1825115 on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many of the Magnesiums on the market, and this is by far the best. You can almost feel it making its way through the brain. Have recommended this to many - a complete relaxer, and takes me right off to sleep every time :)

Excellent format of magesium

Posted by Reviewer2678236 on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am magnesium deficient and have tried many different forms and so far this is the best one for me to use, even though I cannot get sufficient into the body (problem with the body absorbing/processing it) I also have problems with excipients and unfortunately there are excipients in here. So far this is still the best mg for me to use.

Well pleased

Posted by 4865696395742838763 on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is doing everything it claims. Definitely seeing a diference in the recall memory of my 86 yr old mother.

Expensive but.....

Posted by Krisinsight on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

LEF Magnesium Threonate is pricey (Jarrow's is less expensive) but as it has been involved in studies recently that prove it is the only magnesium that has the ability to cross the blood brain barrier I am trying it out. I have nearly finished one bottle and while I am not sure of its affect on my cognitive ability I do think the leg and foot cramps I was having have improved considerably.

Help with Memory & Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1342706 on Feb 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this only about 6 weeks, missing now and then, and have noticed my short and long term memory are better recently. I still have the over-60 loss of words, but definitely much less. I am not sure this works in only 6 weeks, but I use words for a living and now have more confidence because I am forgetting less and having better word recall. Sleep is better too although I take it in the morning. I am not sure whether this is the cause but it has coincided in time. I only bother to write reviews on products I really think or know work, like Orthomolecular Strontium for osteoporosis, also on iherb.

Essential tremors

Posted by Reviewer1466991 on Mar 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't purchase the product for my essential tremors but it sure brought them under control wouldn't be with out it, also I only take one cap a day and it does the job !!!

Makes my brain even more foggy!

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Had great hopes with this new type of magnesium that cross the brain barrier as I feel my brain is in a fog and my memory is not very good. I have tried it twice but it doesn't work for me. Memory gets even worse and I feel even more foggy!. Might work for others though. Love iHerb, great prices, excellent service, great shipping rates.

probably not effective

Posted by Reviewer3292477 on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didn’t feel any effects with this product. This product seems to be effective for mice. But it is completely unproven if it works for humans and at which dosage. The only human study which was performed is still unpublished and the long delay is in my opinion a negative sign. So I cannot really recommend it, also because there are better (proven) alternatives available (DHA, exercise, Phosphatidylserin etc.).

Thoughts

Posted by 144years on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what I can attribute to magnesium-l-threonate, but I am taking it from the simple point of fact that a) most people are deficient in magnesium and b) ordinary magnesium does not cross the blood brain barrier so well. Studies done on rats show remarkable results, and from what I have heard, both magnesium and threonate are perfectly safe. Human clinical trial is on its way. And as a side note: magnesium in the brain is very important, not only for the memory, but for the functioning of an entire organ. Chances are, you got too much calcium, too little magnesium. 144years.info