interesting product

Posted by alloriginal on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've read a great deal over the last two years about the this exciting new magnesium which is able to cross the blood-brain barrier and improve memory (short term memory improvements of 18%, and long term increases of 100% in animal studies). I tried it 4 times (by 3 different manufacturers) and couldn't feel any particular benefits. I tried this as a last chance, not expecting much, but I was pleasantly surprised. I prepare this as a tea--it tastes mildly sweet and lemony), and within a few minutes can feel a wave of relaxation washing over me. Nothing terribly dramatic, and I haven't noticed a particular increase in memory (yet). Of course, I've been using magnesium supplements for decades; it's very possible that the effect would be greater on someone not already taking magnesium. The calcium to magnesium ratio in this formula is >3 to 1, so anyone using it would be well advised to take additional magnesium in some form. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Magnesium usually relaxes muscles,so its good to take before going to bed. The L-threonate activates brainfunction so this one I take in the morning or during the day. The lemon flavour goes well with tea.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This has great absorption. I know this because I had terrible trouble with eye twitch and other powder magnesiums were not fixing the problem.

Best magnesium supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this magnesium but I wish it wasn't quite so expensive! I've tried some of the other formulas trying to find a cheaper version, but this one certainly tastes the best and gives me the best result. I take it before bed and find that I sleep deeper and wake up with a lot less muscle aches.

Life Extension, Neuro-Mag, Natural Lemon Flavor

Posted by warrenpearce on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great in a fruit smoothie from a very reliable company known as Life Extension.

Heard good things about this form of Mag, but it's not for me

Posted by Kareny on Jun 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good brand, fair amount for the price, pleasant lemon flavour and nice fizz... HOWEVER... I get a twinge of pain around my left temple shortly after consuming and it happens every time. I guess from that effect you could conclude it definitely does something but I won't be waiting for any positive results because I've discontinued use on this one.

Great sleep with this Neuromag!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Take this at night as it really helps with sleep!! Also helps protect brain against aging.

VERY GOOD PRODUCT!

Posted by Szilvia from Hungary on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has an effective and delicious taste. My stomach is sensitive, but this powder does not hurt. I sleep very well, at night I do not wake up. In the past few years I have not dreamed, and now dreamed again! Does not give me a seat. Unfortunately, it's very expensive, so I'm going to try out another manufacturer's product. But I think this is best, because it has calcium and vitamin D in it. I'am 48 years old woman from Hungary :)

use for kids who can't have dairy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it contains calcium and d and magnesium helps brain fog.

Keep it up.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent range of products, great quality, prompt delivery, fair prices.

1 2