just another BAD product..

Posted by PracticalReviews on Aug 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

sorry to ruin the V stars party hear but i did not enjoyed this product in any way,neither it lowered blood sugar levels and it did not help me focus or any other mind enhancement.i use the same 3 ingredients separately and they are effective,each in its own way,so i though this combined product will deliver the same goods in a simpler way to use but it was 0 out of 3 in delivering.i guess this company uses the worst possible raw materials in the market and it is not the first product i encountered from this same company with the same big disappointment,i won't be using this occult Caduceus company anymore and i would not recommend anyone to try their products...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Improves brain capacity

Posted by alexandre on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is the best chromium option if you are looking for brain performance. It worked for me, I feel I can focus on boring things longer than usual, I take it before sleep. It screws blood sugar, so take care if you are not eating well.

Helped with Food Cravings!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Taking this helped me control my constant desire to munch on breads and other high carb foods which ultimately do a lot of harm to the organs like the liver. I recommend it if you're looking to correct nutritional deficiencies that cause food cravings.

Awesome chromium!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is just an awesome product! One capsule a day satisfies my chromium requirements and it is complemented with Shilajit for increased absorption and cellular energy. And less than $7 for a two month supply is incredible. Chromium is very important and this is the best form, great product.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Both my wife and myself are taking for sugar balance and they have helped.