Help

Top qualify product

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A high quality product - I spent weeks researching which was the best fucoidan. There is a lot on the market. I have only been taking it for two weeks but already I feel more energized. I specifically bought it for its anti cancer qualities as I have a history of cancer in the family. Apparently it activates the killer T cells in the body that attack cancer cells. This product contains the active ingredient of a particular brown seaweed called undaria pinnatifida and they use a special extraction process called "Maritech" which protects the fucoidan molecules from being damaged and offers the best viability. Believe you me, I put in a lot of time in researching the product as you have to be careful what you put into your body. You don't want any fucoidan from Japanese waters due to the nuclear fall out - this was another plus for me. This product offers the most potency and is farmed from the Atlantic ocean off the coast of South America in the Patagonian sea. Most importantly, it doesn't contain any seaweed such as laminaria japonica or kombu which contain a lot of iodine. If you don't have an iodine deficiency then you can be doing more harm than good, so this was a big factor for me too. I take it twice per day. I also like that it has the side benefits of normalizing blood sugar, reducing cholesterol and increases resistance to viral infections etc. You can buy this supplement at a better price by buying in volume from the Life Extension website but as I live in a remote area, they could not offer me DHL, so Iherb was the better choice for me. These people should be paying me a commission!!

Helping me fight Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After My NHL started to return after my second Stem cell transplant I felt I was running out of treatment options. I then read about Fucoidan and how it was a highly rated cancer treatment, although not offered as a conventional treatment. I started taking Fucoidan 2 capsules twice a day and within six weeks all my symptoms had gone and my energy was back to normal. I have tried various makes of Fucoidan and have found "Life Extension" the best. I have been taking this now for ten months and I am more than happy with the results.

Very pleased!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my first review for a product that I have purchased from I Herb and I have purchased many. This product was what I needed. My hair was thinning, going down the drain, and now after taking it 2 weeks, what a difference! Also, gave me more energy and I feel so much better, sleeping better, etc. Highly recommend.

Life Extension Fucoidan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have used Fucoidan for a while now and can honestly say it's one of the best supplements for protecting the liver..... and possibly more. A definite recommend.

Fucoidan use and side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Appears to help me lose weight and belly fat, when combined with walking and dietary starch limitation. Also frequency of skin cancer lesions(basel cell carcinoma) seems to be slowed down considerably. Have been using products with fucoidan for over 3 years now, with no perceived problems.

Works too well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was taking 2 capsules/day. My mold symtoms got a lot worse because the toxic die off, due to the rapid destruction of the fungi was circulating back into my bloodstream. This is good news. I am taking 1/day now to slow down the mold removal. I will increase my dose after a couple of months hoping that the die off toxins won't bother me as much. The product really works!

Optimized Fucoidan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is a very good value... I ahave been consuming Fucoidan for more than 5 years. Until recently I have been taking a less expensive form of Fucoidan, but realized by buying the Optimized Fucoidan from iHerb.com I am getting more value for my money.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Only fucoidan that is extracted from mekabu.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Fucoidan helps to stimulate new stem cells which the body will use according to its wisdom, its also a cancer protective, these are the reasons why I am using it along with its immune boosting and anti aging properties. Will buy again!

Good value for a hard to source fucoidan.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a bit early for a full review. I know from my experience with other brands, the master processing company is second to none. They also process a fucoidan for a Direct Sales company in Malaysia. That product is sourced from Tasmania (not available easily to Australians). I would say this is the second best fucoidan in the world. It could be argued THE BEST VALUE. Mark, Geelong, Australia.

1 2