Health Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product enabled me to gracefully go through menapause.

Irvingia Phase 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with the product. Has aided in the loss of weight and would recommend.

I cannot tell if it works or not!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this religiously before meals but honestly, I can't tell if it's made any difference, I am gaining weight over the holidays even when I take it. It seems to make no difference whether I take it or not.

Suppresses appetite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't perform miracles but does take the edge off hunger and slow down my eating, which reduces the urgency of hunger and takes stress off mealtimes.

Amazing results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This irvingia formulation helps me to lower my blood sugar, I have been able to reduce my insulin, furthermore it helps with blood pressure better than supplements designed to have that effect,and finally it has helped with visceral fat reduction. Irvingia increases adiponectin which helps with fat burning and also helps with inflammation. Adiponectin lowers high tnf-a levels according to science. Adiponectin in adequate amounts produced by the body helps to regulate the appetite.

Ivingia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Lowered my A1C

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ate lesser after taking this supplement. Got all my Iherbs supplements super fast. I'm living in Japan.

And I believed you.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After several days of using Life Extension, as directed on label, I lost Two (2) pounds. Several days later, using your product as directed (still,) I gained two (2) pounds. I guess I'm onto this for about three weeks. I, (fool) still have (some) hope that this expensive "stuff" will start to work.

Did not see expected results.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Maintained same eating habits and workout schedule. Saw no change in weight.

It makes me hungry...

Posted by GeorgeGr on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Perhaps it lowers very much my blood sugar and makes me so hungry I'm on the second bottle now and i'm going to give it a full 90 days try. I take it in conjuction with orlistat 60mg.