top notch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This quercetin is very good for allergies. I can tell the difference between this product and other brands. I take two twice a day in order to get 500mg twice a day. With another brand, 1000mg twice a day was comparable, and with another brand I had to take 500mg three times a day for same effect. Life Extension has not dissapointed me yet.

The best quercetin product I have tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is fantastic for clearing my stuffy sinuses, it starts working within 20 minutes of taking it. The dose is just right for me, one tablet a day and possibly another in the evening if my allergies are really bad. I have tried lots of other brands but this one just works!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a dog with food sensitivities. I have read that quercetin can alleviate the symptoms by inhibiting histamine release. I have tried several brands, but the improvement was minor. The reviews for the LE brand claim that it is superior to all others. In general, I am sceptical of such reviews, but I took a chance. I am glad I did. Not only is it better than other brands of quercetin, it is a lot more effective than Histame (at least in the case of my dog). Thank you, LEF.

Quercetin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Life Extension is a very good company and I trust their products completely. Helps my allergies and also good for blood pressure if you take enough of it. I take one to two caps a day.

Life Extension, Optimized Quercetin, 250 mg, 60 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Jul 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Life Extension needs to put their entire product line in glass bottles instead of cheap plastic containers, include freshness packets, and offer larger count sizes than only sixty measly capsules per bottle.

Helps my allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The shipping was very fast. I got relief from my allergies without the side effects of other allergy meds. I have very severe seasonal allergies so some days I still have mild symptoms, but nothing like it would be without the quercetin. Good stuff!

Liking this so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This seems to help with hay fever symptoms so far but need to take two capsules at a time, maybe twice a day. It is still early days though.

Potent flavonoid!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take these in the Springtime during the high pollen count days.

Allergies no more (no symptoms anyway)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Switched from NOW brand (with Bromelain). NOW is a good product, just feel Life Extension is superior. Wanting to simplify my supplements and use only what I need. Testing to see if Bromelain was even/really necessary.

Respiratory Relief, and REMARKABLE SERENDIPITY!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Used Quercetin to successfully help with a sinus infection. IN ADDITION, and in combination with Nature's Answer Resveratrol, it has a synergistic anti-proliferate effect on CLL (chronic lymphocytic leukemia) causing defective white blood cells to turn off: Every four months, my CBC shows a noteworthy decline in WBC! As of 5.12. 17, WBC is in sight of normal range! My hematologist is amazed, and called me a CLL expert. RSV and Quercetin are part of my wellness regimen, along with meditation and exercise. Treat the cause not the symptoms. Best wishes to everyone for good heath, Ernest - NYC

1 2