did what it said

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I figured taking a "spice" would be a safe and helpful way to cut back with my eating. It took about a week for it to fully take effect with me, but since it has, my appetite has really decreased and there are times when I have to force myself to eat something. I try to eat every 3 to 4 hrs. and it helps tremendously with cutting back on my portion amounts.

works great for insomnia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i have had insomnia for 7 years, taking different pills every night, exercising, no caffiene after 12 noon, i have tried lots of things. I took this pill twice a day and I'm sleeping normal, I can't believe it. It has curbed my sugar cravings too.

I´m happy with this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Finally, I found saffron in caps to help better happinnes, mood, calm in natural way.

Saffron

Posted by AmericanDreamCatcherInc on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product to take with tryptophan to reduce inflammation and to help one relax. No magnesium stearate in it too which is good news as Magnesium stearate and stearic acid kills your T-cells.

Life Extension Optimized Saffron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical about this product but with so many positive reviews on several websites I decided to give it a try. I did take about a week to notice an appetite supressant and mood effect, but it is definitely working for me. The bottom line is that I am satisfied with less food and my desire to snack is reduced. I couldn't be more pleased with this product. Absolutely no side effects! I will continue to take this.

Controls my appetite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Before this, I could and would eat a whole box of cookies, a whole bag of chips, etc. This has stopped mindless snacking. I have lost some weight but that wasn't why I started them, I wanted to control my appetite, eating like that wasn't healthy but I couldn't stop myself. The urge was so strong. No more urge. I love this stuff, no side affects either

Did not work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product for my wife with hope it would curb her appetite. It failed to do so.

Little Effect

Posted by Carolanne on Oct 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taking one, twice per day, I could not really tell if these were giving me a mental lift of any kind. To get Satiereal, I prefer Hunger Chews. See my review. I probably will not purchase this brand again.

Not Impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took two bottles of this as directed and gained a pound. I experienced no noticeable change in appetite, energy, or sugar cravings.

I like it