did what it said

Posted by Reviewer3076129 on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I figured taking a "spice" would be a safe and helpful way to cut back with my eating. It took about a week for it to fully take effect with me, but since it has, my appetite has really decreased and there are times when I have to force myself to eat something. I try to eat every 3 to 4 hrs. and it helps tremendously with cutting back on my portion amounts.

works great for insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2639680 on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i have had insomnia for 7 years, taking different pills every night, exercising, no caffiene after 12 noon, i have tried lots of things. I took this pill twice a day and I'm sleeping normal, I can't believe it. It has curbed my sugar cravings too.

I´m happy with this product.

Posted by Reviewer3316886 on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Finally, I found saffron in caps to help better happinnes, mood, calm in natural way.

Life Extension Optimized Saffron

Posted by Reviewer1343787 on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical about this product but with so many positive reviews on several websites I decided to give it a try. I did take about a week to notice an appetite supressant and mood effect, but it is definitely working for me. The bottom line is that I am satisfied with less food and my desire to snack is reduced. I couldn't be more pleased with this product. Absolutely no side effects! I will continue to take this.

Controls my appetite

Posted by Reviewer2316608 on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Before this, I could and would eat a whole box of cookies, a whole bag of chips, etc. This has stopped mindless snacking. I have lost some weight but that wasn't why I started them, I wanted to control my appetite, eating like that wasn't healthy but I couldn't stop myself. The urge was so strong. No more urge. I love this stuff, no side affects either

Saffron

Posted by AmericanDreamCatcherInc on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product to take with tryptophan to reduce inflammation and to help one relax. No magnesium stearate in it too which is good news as Magnesium stearate and stearic acid kills your T-cells.

Little Effect

Posted by Carolanne on Oct 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taking one, twice per day, I could not really tell if these were giving me a mental lift of any kind. To get Satiereal, I prefer Hunger Chews. See my review. I probably will not purchase this brand again.

Did not work!

Posted by Reviewer2408218 on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product for my wife with hope it would curb her appetite. It failed to do so.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1243106 on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Its so good for mood

Saffron to suppress appetite per Dr. Oz

Posted by 5349966200789503393 on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After taking twice a day for 30 days as recommended, this product really did not work very well for me. I think I was expecting it to make me feel full while eating so I would stop but it did not do that so I pretty much ate what I always did. Didn't lose any weight.

1 2 3